Προς το περιεχόμενο

AMD RX 7000 Series [RDNA 3/Navi31]

Psycho_Warhead

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Οχι και ασχημα στο witcher 3  και για RT  Ultra  και με FSR auto και ολα ULTRA+  σε 4Κ   ειδα να παιζει με 65-80 fps , μια που η AMD  δεν το κατεχει ακομα με το RT ..

1767824966_Screenshot2023-02-02162548.png.9328998b4c823a3d12550cef482b18c0.png

1.png

Screenshot 2023-02-02 162731.png

• Like 12
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

2 ώρες πριν, Westbaum είπε

Click bate είναι το άρθρο, για το Channel Inventory έλεγε η Su

https://t-support.gr/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&product_id=1218592&ref=bestprice.gr

Εδώ τα παλληκάρια λένε για 1200 σε "κατόπιν παραγγελίας" φάση, τόσο παίζει και Γερμανία που προσωρινά είχε πέσει στα 1160€.

Εννοείται ότι έχουμε δρόμο ακόμη για να γίνει ελκυστική.

6 ώρες πριν, enable_your_mind είπε

Οχι και ασχημα στο witcher 3  και για RT  Ultra  και με FSR auto και ολα ULTRA+  σε 4Κ   ειδα να παιζει με 65-80 fps , μια που η AMD  δεν το κατεχει ακομα με το RT ..

1.png

κάτσε να βγεί και FSR 3.0!!! α ρε AMD!

10 ώρες πριν, Aten-Ra είπε

Click bate είναι το άρθρο, για το Channel Inventory έλεγε η Su

Έχει καταντήσει Μακακια με τα tech site , γράφει ο ένας μια μακακια και το μεταδίδουν όλοι χωρίς καν να το ερευνήσουν. Έπρεπε να βγει κάποιος από την AMD να τους πει ότι μίλαγαν για το channel Inventory ενώ μπορούσαν να το έχουν ξεκαθαρίσει από την αρχή με το να άκουγαν η να διάβαζαν τις δηλώσεις που έγιναν στο event. Τώρα το PCgamer άλλαξε τον τίτλο , θέλω να δω όλοι οι άλλοι αν θα πουν ότι έκαναν λάθος η θα το περάσουν έτσι.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/1499957/amd-is-undershipping-chips-to-keep-cpu-gpu-prices-elevated.html

Update: Drew Prairie, AMD’s VP of communications, reached out with the following clarification: “We are shipping below consumption because there is too much inventory in the channel and that partners want to carry lower levels of inventory based on the demand they are seeing and their expectations for their business…the idea we are doing this to keep prices “elevated” isn’t accurate. Our client ASP was flat year over year, and that is due to mix of CPUs shipped.”
This article originally published with the headline “AMD is ‘undershipping’ chips to keep CPU, GPU prices elevated” but it has been updated to reflect AMD’s clarification.

Παρακάτω είναι το κείμενο από το event, αναφέρεται ξεκάθαρα για το Channel Inventory , 5 λεπτά ερευνάς και θα το είχαν δει από την αρχή αλλά μάλλον έτσι δεν θα τους έφερνε τα clicks που ήθελαν.

Αναφορά σε κείμενο

Turning to our Client segment. Revenue declined 51% year-over-year to $903 million. We continue to ship below PC consumption in the fourth quarter as we focused on further reducing downstream inventory. While overall PC demand remains soft, desktop channel sell-through increased sequentially during the holiday season.

Now turning to our Gaming segment. Revenue declined 7% year-over-year to $1.6 billion as lower gaming graphics sales more than offset higher semi-custom revenue. Semi-Custom SoC revenue grew year-over-year as demand for game consoles remained strong during the holidays. Gaming graphics revenue declined year-over-year as we further reduced desktop GPU downstream channel inventory.

Channel sell-through of our Radeon RX GPUs increased sequentially
, and we launched our high-end Radeon 7900 series GPUs to strong demand based on the performance of our new RDNA 3 architecture and 5-nanometer chiplet design. In January, we announced our first RDNA 3 mobile GPUs that have been selected to power new gaming notebooks from Dell Alienware, ASUS and others that are on track to begin shipping in the first half of 2023.

As we enter 2023, we expect the overall demand environment to remain mixed with the second half stronger than the first half. In the PC market, we are planning for the PC TAM to be down approximately 10% for 2023. We expect to continue to ship below consumption in the first quarter to reduce downstream inventory, which is reflected in our guidance.

Και εδώ η επίμαχη φράση  απο το Q & A

Αναφορά σε κείμενο

Mark Lipacis

Hi, thanks for taking my question and congrats to Jean on the new seat. Two questions, if I may. First, on the PC side, can you give us a sense about roughly how far under consumption, you believe, you're shipping on the PC side, either in Q4 and Q1?

And Lisa, correct me if I am wrong, I thought I heard you say in an answer to an earlier question that you expect the PC client, but just to grow into second quarter. So is that suggest that 1Q, you think is the bottom on the PC? And then I had a follow-up? Thank you.

Lisa Su

Sure, Mark. So we - so the first - the second question, yes. We do believe the first quarter is the bottom for our PC market - for our PC business, and we'll see some growth in the second quarter and then a seasonally higher second half. In terms of the under shipment, I mean, I think we're - we undershipped in Q3, we undershipped in Q4. We will undership, to a lesser extent, in Q1. So I think you can infer that from our guidance single-digit down.

And then we'll be back to a more normal environment. Now just as a reminder though, the first half is not usually a - the first half is usually a seasonally weak client time anyways. So, we would expect more lift in the second half, not so much in the second quarter.

• Like 1

15 ώρες πριν, enable_your_mind είπε

1.png

Με fsr 3 θα πάει λογικά στα 100.

Σε fsr quality τι βγαζεις;

9 ώρες πριν, Armoral είπε

Με fsr 3 θα πάει λογικά στα 100.

Σε fsr quality τι βγαζεις;

Με quality  ειδα κοντα 50 με 65    fps  αλλα δεν επαιξα πολυ ωρα για να εχω πληρης αποψη .

Δημοσ. (επεξεργασμένο)

Και ενα fire strike που δεν ειχα ανεβασει μεχρι τωρα.. δεν βλεπω να εχει κανεις αλλος 7900xtx οποτε ας σπαμαρω ..

image.png.7a8167cf60b4c41de191b56df8112565.png

Επεξ/σία από enable_your_mind
  • Like 10

1 ώρα πριν, enable_your_mind είπε

δεν βλεπω να εχει κανεις αλλος 7900xtx οποτε ας σπαμαρω ..

Τί εννοείς, σπαμάρεις?

Ούτε το 5% όσων θέλουμε δεν έχεις βάλει!

• Like 2

2 ώρες πριν, enable_your_mind είπε

Και ενα fire strike που δεν ειχα ανεβασει μεχρι τωρα.. δεν βλεπω να εχει κανεις αλλος 7900xtx οποτε ας σπαμαρω ..

image.png.7a8167cf60b4c41de191b56df8112565.png

ΔΩΣΕ ΠΟΝΟ!!

• Like 2

Δημιουργήστε ένα λογαριασμό ή συνδεθείτε για να σχολιάσετε

Πρέπει να είστε μέλος για να αφήσετε σχόλιο

Δημιουργία λογαριασμού

Εγγραφείτε με νέο λογαριασμό στην κοινότητα μας. Είναι πανεύκολο!

Δημιουργία νέου λογαριασμού

Σύνδεση

Έχετε ήδη λογαριασμό; Συνδεθείτε εδώ.

Συνδεθείτε τώρα

• Δημιουργία νέου...