• Απαντ. 38,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

• nicoc89

• viper2005

• leftermann

• athlios

Χριστός Ανέστη, εν Χριστώ συμφορουμίτες! Είθε η ανάστασή Του να πλημμύρισε με φως τις ψυχές σας και με αγάπη τις καρδιές σας. Ελπίζω να εορτάσατε τις άγιες τούτες μέρες με την δέουσα ταπεινότητα, με κατάνυξη και προσευχή, όπως εγώ:

P1050461_zps5c0870f0.jpg

P1050462_zps544d5016.jpg

P1050464_zps733eacc3.jpg

Κατατάλλα, πολύ ωραία περάσαμε εκεί στο Γαλατικό χωριό, ανάσταση και στα καπάκια επανάσταση, κάτι δολιοφθορές σε σκαπτικά μηχανήματα, κάτι μπάτσοι στο νοσοκομείο, μπινελίκια και γαμωσταυρίδια στον δεσπότη, αστυνομία δεν τολμά να εμφανιστεί ούτε για να κλείσει τον δρόμο για τον επιτάφιο, πολύ ωραία, πολύ ωραία. Εσείς;

• Like 2
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

See a woman using her laptop in the airport

I notice it has stopped working

My oppressive male heart fills with sadistic malice towards her

I walk up to her, grinning with savage glee

Shock and horror fills her face as she sees me looming over her

Her eyes brim with tears

She cowers and begs “P-please don’t, sir…”

My engorging penis begins to rip the seams of my pants as I leer and say “Pardon me, but I couldn’t help noticing you’re having computer troubles. If you don’t mind, I’m sure I could fix them.”

Her eyes downcast, she mumbles “o-okay”

I savagely take her computer and begin to fix the rather simple problem as tears stream down her face

All the men around me begin laughing evilly and hooting like wild apes of Borneo, reveling in her oppression

I hand it back to her, saying darkly that it should be working now

Testosterone fueled ecstasy fills me as I watch her spirit crumble

She weakly takes it from my strong male grip

All the women in the airport are now forced on their knees from the oppression in the air

Defeated, broken, she feebly sobs “Thank you” as the last of her independence disappears

As I go to catch my flight, I smugly reply “It was my privilege”

insomniagr = Rhetorical = Islam Gene Kills = Hate Preacher = Brain Scans = Matt Damon = Nikola Tesla = Mary Magdalene = All Seeing Eye = Star of David = Cure for Aids = Order of Death = CSI Miami Cast = Call of Duty = Javascript = All this Crap = Gay Lyrics

mpla mpla = Hitler = Armageddon = Islam Allah Fake = Pedophilea = Iran War

gematrix

• Like 1

toxovolos uk = I Oughta Learn a Lesson in Public Decency = He Likes to Abuse Women = Who Is to Blame in this Case = I Want to be a Drag Queen = He Humiliates Me and Makes Other People Taunt Me = Farting Mightily in your Face = Tyrannical Sadist = And It Shall Be Eaten Up = Behold I Come Quickly = Simply Too Much = Opiate of the People

conspiracy-keanu.jpg?1321901003

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.
  • Δημιουργία νέου...