Προς το περιεχόμενο

Logitech Quick Cam σε Linux??

Hambos19

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Hambos19 κανένα search στον γούγλη ή στα φόρουμ της διανομής σου δεν έδειξε τίποτα?

Τα πρώτα αποτελέσματα που είχα στον γούγλη πιθανόν να δίνουν την απάντηση

1.από http://hardware4linux.info/component/11040/

---> Install the rpm dkms-gspcav1–1.00.18–3mdv2008.0

2. και από http://mandrivausers.org/index.php?showtopic=30150&hl=Logitech+QuickCam

--->This thread came up first when I googled '"Logitech Quickcam Communicate STX" mandriva', and it helped me to get started with getting it working in 2008.0, so I feel obliged to add new information to the thread.

Here is how I was able to get the thing working in 2008.0.

First off, the driver rpm package is now "dkms-gspcav1", not 'dkms-spca5xx'. Secondly, the rpm worked "out of the package", and I didn't have to compile it. An advanced user may be able to skip some of these steps. Following all of them, even if you don't need to, is unlikely to cause any problems.

All of the commands need to be typed in a terminal, as root.

1. Open a terminal.

2. Enter 'su' to become root.

3. Enter 'rpm -e dkms-gspcav1' to uninstall the driver if it is installed. When I first installed it, the rpm thought it was installed, but the installation hadn't actually worked because I didn't have my kernel source installed.

4. Install the proper source for you kernel. In case you need it, I've attempted to give sub-instructions for this below. (If someone knows a one-line command to automatically install the proper source package for your kernel release, it might help the beginners if you'd post it so it can be used instead of these sub-instructions)

1. Enter "uname -r". It will output your kernel release. You will need to install the source for this exact release.

2. A more advanced user may be able to guess the kernel source rpm name from the release. For example, my release is "2.6.22.12-laptop-1mdv", so I entered "urpmi kernel-laptop-devel-2.6.22.12-1mdv" to install the source.

3. If you can't (or shouldn't try to) guess your source rpm name from the release, I suggest you run "rpmdrake", the graphical software manager, search for "kernel", and look for it. The name will be be similar to the name of your installed kernel rpm but will include "devel" or "source". The numbers must match, including the number before "mdv", and it must contain the words contained in your release, though probably in a different order. Click the checkbox next to your exact proper kernel source and click "Apply".

5. Once your source is installed, enter "urpmi dkms-gspcav1" to install the driver. It might take a while since it needs to install against your kernel's source. According to the text it spits out, it is not re-compiling your kernel or anything like that, but is simply using your kernel headers.

σου προτείνω τον πρώτο τρόπο... ειδικά αν δεν έχεις εμπειρία ακόμα με κοσνόλα

DimitrisG, μπορείς να βοηθήσεις ειδικότερα???

Αυτά

Hasodikis

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...