Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 17,8k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Συχνή συμμετοχή στο θέμα

Δημοσιευμένες Εικόνες

photo_nutrition_BV276.jpg

That's what Men's Health magazine has dubbed this monster from Baskin Robbins -- the large Chocolate Oreo Shake. According to Men's Health, this fat bomb "has an ingredient list that reads like an [organic chemistry] final. Those 70-plus ingredients conspire to pack this shake with more sugar than 29 Fudgsicles, as much fat as a stick and a half of butter, and more calories than 48 actual Oreos. Oh, it also has three days' worth of saturated fat." That yummy shake is not looking so tasty now, is it?

Weighing in with 2,600 calories, 135 grams of fat, 263 grams of sugars and 1,700 mg of sodium, this drink has as many calories and grams of fat as more than 10 Dunkin' Donuts' Boston Kreme donuts. I love the Boston Kreme donut, but can you imagine eating 10 of them, in one sitting? This drink even has more than four times as many calories as a Big Mac and more than four times as much fat as the Big Mac. Jump here for the nutritional info.

The marathoners out there may be interested in it though, for carb loading (and when I say "loading," I mean loooaddding...), since it does have 133 grams of carbs. Just keep your cardiologist's number handy, though.

If you have to have a cold, chocolatey, Oreo-y, drink from the BR, Men's Health suggests an alternative -- the small Chocolate Chip Shake, which "only" has 540 calories and 21 grams of fat.

ποσοτητα 32 ft oz κοντα 1 λιτρο δλδ

υγ και οι μαλακιες στα starbucks εχουν μπρος απο 1000 θερμιδες

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Η τουαλέτα του μέλλοντος

242276_f496.jpg

δεν το είπες καλά.

Ετσι θα είναι η θέση εργασίας στις επιχειρήσεις του μελλοντος.

χωρίς το χβοχ360 φυσικά.

ποσοτητα 32 ft oz κοντα 1 λιτρο δλδ

υγ και οι μαλακιες στα starbucks εχουν μπρος απο 1000 θερμιδες

δεν εχω προβλημα για ενα τετοιο , αν το βρεις και ειναι καλο πες το ....

photo_nutrition_BV276.jpg

That's what Men's Health magazine has dubbed this monster from Baskin Robbins -- the large Chocolate Oreo Shake. According to Men's Health, this fat bomb "has an ingredient list that reads like an [organic chemistry] final. Those 70-plus ingredients conspire to pack this shake with more sugar than 29 Fudgsicles, as much fat as a stick and a half of butter, and more calories than 48 actual Oreos. Oh, it also has three days' worth of saturated fat." That yummy shake is not looking so tasty now, is it?

Weighing in with 2,600 calories, 135 grams of fat, 263 grams of sugars and 1,700 mg of sodium, this drink has as many calories and grams of fat as more than 10 Dunkin' Donuts' Boston Kreme donuts. I love the Boston Kreme donut, but can you imagine eating 10 of them, in one sitting? This drink even has more than four times as many calories as a Big Mac and more than four times as much fat as the Big Mac. Jump here for the nutritional info.

The marathoners out there may be interested in it though, for carb loading (and when I say "loading," I mean loooaddding...), since it does have 133 grams of carbs. Just keep your cardiologist's number handy, though.

If you have to have a cold, chocolatey, Oreo-y, drink from the BR, Men's Health suggests an alternative -- the small Chocolate Chip Shake, which "only" has 540 calories and 21 grams of fat.

Ω ρε γλεντια....στα starbucks εχουν παντως και τα low fat fredoccino κτλ...Βεβαια παλι εχει τις θερμιδες του...νομιζω γυρω στις 500.Καλυτερα να φας ενα κανονικο γευμα να χορτασεις κιολας παρα αυτη τη βομβα θερμιδων!

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...