Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση
ma den yparxei logioos na baleis tetoio leitourgiko se konsola mporeis na tro deis kai poso axrhsto einai ao tis pwlhsesi tou linux cd sto 2. H ps3 to lansarei gia na to pasarei ws pc kai na glytwsei tous forous mhn psarwnete ;)

nai to vazei mpas k glitosei forous alla i diafora me to ps2 einai stis dinatotites tis konsolas k kiriws oti i dianomi tou linux auti tin fora einai open k pano apola free enw sto ps2 eixe periorismena tools k to kostos gia na to agoraseis itan distheorito.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

nai to vazei mpas k glitosei forous alla i diafora me to ps2 einai stis dinatotites tis konsolas k kiriws oti i dianomi tou linux auti tin fora einai open k pano apola free enw sto ps2 eixe periorismena tools k to kostos gia na to agoraseis itan distheorito.
me to megalo ari8mo se modded konsoles to kostos 8a tana to teleytaio pou 8a to stamatouse ;) ayto den bghke kn pare3w apo thn iapwnia, allo paradeigma to psx..... kai genika to leitourgiko systhma se konsoles einai psiloaxrhsto eidika ana ayto legete linux :P Oso twra afwra to linux kai thn ms des ayto

kaneis megalo lathos. mono to psx den bgike apo tin iaponia (distixws) k auto logw tou megalou kostous pou eixe k den ta pige kala stin egxoria agora. an ipologisoume k ta specification pou(k edw) alla itan programmatismena k me tis perikopes mazi me tis dinatotites tis konsolas, perioristike to k endiaferon tou agorastikou koinou. perissotera info des edw.

to linux kit kikloforise pantou. alloste to eipes k esi oti to ebgale i sony oste na glitosei forous xaraktirizontas to ps2-ps3 san pc. asxeta an stin ellada den to efere kaneis. opws k to final fantasy XI. oute auto ksero na irthe pote ellada.

ontws exeis dikio psaxnontas brhka ayto

As of 2003, this kit is no longer officially sold in the USA due to a lack of sales, but it is available through import or through an auction site, such as eBay. It was used as an attempt to help classify the PS2 as a computer to achieve tax exempt status from certain EU taxes (that computers have that game consoles do not). However, Sony lost the case in June 2006.

ki ayto http://playstation2-linux.com/ :)

Virtua Tennis PS3 to use tilt

SEGA has revealed that the PlayStation 3 version of Virtua Tennis 3 will support the Sixaxis' tilt function to move around the court and play shots.

It's an option, obviously, but if you turn it on you'll discover you're able to move the player around the court by tilting the pad.

Not only that, but apparently you'll be able to serve the ball and play shots using the controller like a tennis racket - swinging up quickly to lob, down quickly to slice, and horizontally for top spin.

Not quite the same as Wii Sports Tennis, then, but certainly enough to invite comparisons.

Otherwise Virtua Tennis 3 is expected to ape in many respects the arcade version, and is also due out on Xbox 360, PC and PSP next spring.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=69532

More PS3 Titles Require Firmware Update

dot_clear.gif

The PS3 just got a whole lot more interesting :). IGN report that a total of FOUR PS3 titles will require a firmware update before you can play them. Madden NFL 07 join the list of titles which require an update including Genji: Days of the Blade, Ridge Racer 7 and Resistance: Fall of Man. Much like the PSP without being 'hacked', you must upgrade before you can begin to play such titles with the update shipping on a disc.

Just as we'd reported earlier today regarding Madden NFL 07, we've discovered that three more launch titles will require a firmware update before you'll be able to play them. Much like what happens with the PSP, you'll see an alert that says you must upgrade to a newer firmware version before playing.

News Source: IGN

dot_clear.gif dot_clear.gif

What is it really like to use a PlayStation 3?

dot_clear.gif

Guardian Unlimited (UK) report back on their experience with the PS3. To summarise their feelings, they are pretty impressed with the unit and the games may not offer anything really new at the moment but they will have that traditional polished display at launch.

But while it is hard to get a conclusive feel of the games, the console itself is easier to assess. Build quality is high, with touch sensitive buttons and a weighty substantial feel. The PS3 has built in power supply - unlike the 360's huge power brick - which makes it a much tidier package. The curvaceous styling can't disguise the boys-toy aesthetic, although the target audience will lap up the shiny black case and chrome finish. Perhaps more importantly for a console that has designs on being a serious movie player, the PS3 runs very quietly - especially when compared to the noisy 360.

The new controller takes a little getting used to, mainly because it feels so light. In fact, it is almost too light and feels slightly cheap compared to the rest of the hardware.

News Source: Guardian.co.uk

Θα παρω ενα xbox360 ακομη για τον γιο μου και θα ήθελα να το συνδεσω σε PC μονιτορ με το vga cable ......αν "μεθαυριο" παρουμε και το PS3 αυτο συνδεεται σε vga monitor ή μονο σε ΗDMI TV ???

PlayStation 3s Arrive at 1UP

They're finally here! Sony delivers our PS3s.

Earlier this afternoon, Sony's Patrick Seybold drove up to the Ziff Davis offices in San Francisco to hand deliver what we've been waiting an eternity for: our PS3s. That's right folks, PS3s are in the building! What does this mean for you? Stay tuned for a barrage of new impressions and videos of the PS3 and the launch games over the next few days. In the meantime, enjoy some pics of today's excitement (even Borat got in on the PS3 action).

pics..

PS3 Controls gone Bad?

dot_clear.gif

A look behind the tilt sensing control option in Sega's Virtua Tennis 3 for the PS3 looks more problematic than useful. We really can't imagine ourselves using the controller in such a way, can anybody out there suggest this is a good control scheme for a tennis game?

ps3seg1.jpg

quote:

Sadly, it doesn't look like the motion sensing components of the PS3 are going to be put to good use. As you can see above in the screenshot, this is how you will play Virtua Tennis 3 on the PS3. Sega just wants people to think that their motion sensing controller is a good idea, but this is just dumb, and its going to be more complicated than anything to try and control the characters on the screen tilting the controller everywhich way. The controller could have been put to good use, but this just looks, sadly, too complicated. You are not emulating what it is like to play tennis, you are just swinging the controller forwards and backwards.

News Source: Gonext

Microsoft Asserts Sony's Online Network 'Busted'

dot_clear.gif

Outspoken MS employee Andre Vrignaud (it's ok, he does it from his personal blog) has claimed that Sony's online network is 'busted' and offers a disjointed user experience. Due to this problem, he thinks that a number of companies are trying to pitch to become a universal provider for the PS3's online service.

quote:

When PS3 owners first use the system's online functionality they'll be asked to create a "Sony ID," but Vrignaud points out that you will likely need separate IDs or friends lists depending on the game. Talking about the upcoming game Resistance: Fall of Man, he said, "Even though I already have a 'Sony ID', I may have to create a new 'Resistance ID' to play. And then start thinking about just how broken the experience is when you try to invite someone to a game. Do you send it via the Resistance UI? What screenname do I send it to? If I want to add you to my 'Sony ID' friends list, do I need to send you an in-game message to ask you what your real 'Sony ID' name is? What about game invites? How does that work across even just these two IDs?"

News Source: Gamedaily

οπως εχω πει για μενα το Motorstorm ειναι το μοναδικο πραγμα σημασιας μεχρι στιγμης στο ps3.

ο καταλυτης της υποθεσης ειναι το ποσο καλα θα κοντρολαρεις τα αυτοκινητακια.

τα γραφικα καλα ειναι. οκ, δεν ειναι ουτε 30 frames (στο ngaf καποιοι που παιξανε το τελευταιο build λενε οτι οταν εχει πολλα αυτοκινητακια στην οθονη εχει εντονο προβλημα)

, αλλα εχει ωραια animation.

αν ειναι τελειως arcade, τοτε τα γραφικα πανε χαραμι. μεχρι τωρα εχω διαβασει οτι ο χειρισμος ειναι ..ακυρος.

ελπιζω να αλλαξει αυτο. θα δουμε.

προς το παρον διαβασα οτι η εκδοση japan θα εχει 6 πιστες και καθολου online. (?!!?!!!)

οσο για το resistance... τελειως αδιαφορο..

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...