Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

A few days ago Sony's Ken Kutaragi's TGS 06 keynote speech revealed that the PS3 would be backwards compatible with 16 bit games on the MegaDrive/Genesis, much like the Nintendo Wii. Oddly enough SEGA Japan has issues a short statement clarifying that such claims are not correct at this point, that the option is merely being considered, and is currently "under examination." Did somebody speak too soon?

http://www.worthplaying.com/

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

TGS06: Motorstorm gameplay

988_0011.jpg

http://www.playsyde.com/news_3543_en.html

Megali diafora privateer apo thn e3 e? ti les? htan kapoios pou elege pos fenotan san ena sinithismeno racing. as katebasei prota ayto to videaki k as erthi pali edo meta :)

Megali diafora privateer apo thn e3 e? ti les? htan kapoios pou elege pos fenotan san ena sinithismeno racing. as katebasei prota ayto to videaki k as erthi pali edo meta :)

Ontws exei beltiw8ei apo 8ema grafikwn alla to framerate 8elei akomh douleia

Epishs mono 8 pistes + oles sthn idia topo8esia pisteyw pws 8a to bare8ei kaneis poly eykola

Ontws exei beltiw8ei apo 8ema grafikwn alla to framerate 8elei akomh douleia

Epishs mono 8 pistes + oles sthn idia topo8esia pisteyw pws 8a to bare8ei kaneis poly eykola

Nai re gmto ayto me tis pistes den to xeiristikan kala. akoma k me ths 2 pistes pou exoun diksi idi ths barethika ego. oi idies mou fenonte me diaforetikes strofes. Eprepe na eixe kai kamia pista opos htan sto proto trailer pou eixe bgei gia to motorstorm. Oles eine ligo kleistes

Fans say Playstation 3 lacks the 'wow' factor

THE Tokyo Game Show was the event that gaming fans had been waiting for: a chance, at last, to play the much-hyped — and much delayed — PlayStation 3.

For Sony, it was a chance, after a series of embarrassing mistakes, to prove that PlayStation still deserves to dominate the video games market.

What the machine actually delivered was a dazzling array of graphics. The dozen games on show yesterday have reached such sophistication that eyelashes, blades of grass and droplets of water can be animated individually.

But fans and analysts were united in the view that the PS3, despite the superiority of its technology, has failed to demonstrate its “wow” factor.

It will be an expensive, complicated machine, and must make early gains before Christmas to win over the Japanese market, where it will be sold for 50,000 yen (£226). Britain will not get any PS3s until March.

Fans criticised a lack of innovation. The controller was almost exactly the same as the one that came with the original PlayStation and PS2.

It also relies heavily on recycled hits. The games set to be released with the machine bear tell-tale “more of the same” titles such as Everybodyʼs Golf 5, Virtual Fighter 5 and Ridge Racer 7.

As a result, industry observers have tipped Nintendo as the likely victor in the console war.

Its new machine, the Wii, features a revolutionary motion-sensitive controller. It will cost 25,000 yen in Japan and £179 in Britain.

The new sword-fighting game Bleach, where players swish the controller around the room and their actions are mimicked by armour-clad knights on the screen, may convert newcomers to Wii.

Other titles being tipped by include Bladestorm, based on the 100 Yearsʼ War; Coded Arms Assault, a futuristic shooting game set in Tokyo; Elebits, a bizarre game where players control a swarm of tiny egg-shaped creatures with bolts of electricity as they attempt to tidy the room; and Dead Rising, an unremittingly gory title for the Xbox 360.

PS3-version of Virtua Tennis 3 will not feature onlinegaming. Producer Mie Kumagai from Sega said that Sony has not delivered the necessary information about their online network.

http://pelaajalehti.com/2006/09/24/no-online-gameplay-in-ps3-vt3/

opws fainetai to online ths sony exei poly dromo akomh mbrosta tou

einai i idea mou i mipos ta games tou ps3 exoun arxisei na deixnoun poli kala grafika? trellathika me ta amaksia tou grand tourismo.... an kai ta gyro gyro de me entyposiasan ektos apo ta vouna ta aytokinita itan ta kalitera pou exo dei os tora...kalitera k apo pgr kai apo tdu kai apo nfs! apisteytes kabiles me elaxista poligona...idomen...eimai poli periergos na do diafores metaksi ton 2 konsolon...stis leptomeries psaxnomiai i alitheia...alla prin ligo kairo me eixe apogoiteysei to ps3 an kai noris vlepo poli veltiosi!

EDIT: re paidia mia xari thelo...as mou eksigisei ligo kapoios gia na mi psaxno to post ti akrivos exei paiksei me tis xreoseis sto ps3 giati ta exo xasei ligo...ti tha xreonoun den exo katalavei... thanks ek ton proteron! ;)

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...