PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση
gta4,resi5,fallout 3,ut3

ισως καποια στιγμη και το haze

είχα την εντύπωση ότι η M$ είχε πληρώσει και για το Final Fantasy XIII...

πάντος thanks φίλε

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

μπα το ff δεν πληρωνεται.καποιες αξιες ειναι ανεκτιμητες

Παρε το 0 δεν ακουγεσε!

Οσο ανεκτιμητα ηταν και τα 6 επεισοδια στα NES,SNES και κανα δυο στο GameBOY ε αλλο τοσο θα ειναι και εδω αμα πεσουν τα φραγκα!

Οσο ανεκτιμητα ηταν και τα 6 επεισοδια στα NES,SNES και κανα δυο στο GameBOY ε αλλο τοσο θα ειναι και εδω αμα πεσουν τα φραγκα!

H Νιντυ εχασε τα FF χαρη στην ''εμπνευση'' της να χρησιμοποιει ως φορματ την κασσετα για το N64 εν ετη 1996...

Παρε το 0 δεν ακουγεσε!

γω εννοω οτι ανεκτιμητα ειναι σαν σειρα.δεν με ενδιαφερει που θα βγουν τα ff.

Η αποψη μου παντως ειναι οτι με την συγκεκριμενη σειρα δεν παιζουν μπαλα μονο τα λεφτα.αλλα και η απηχηση της εκαστοτε κονσολας στο ιαπωνικο κοινο.και οχι μονο

γω εννοω οτι ανεκτιμητα ειναι σαν σειρα.δεν με ενδιαφερει που θα βγουν τα ff.

Η αποψη μου παντως ειναι οτι με την συγκεκριμενη σειρα δεν παιζουν μπαλα μονο τα λεφτα.αλλα και η απηχηση της εκαστοτε κονσολας στο ιαπωνικο κοινο.και οχι μονο

η μάχη των κονσολών (ps3 & xbox360) μάλλον το 2008 αρχίζει...

Kazunori Yamauchi(GT5)Head of Polyphony

Credit to VG Aficionado from PSINext E-mpire boards:

"Why are you releasing 'Prologue'? Many people don't want to spend their money in what they consider a demo (Note: like there has ever been such a demo with that amount of amazing, amazing content and features.)

Yamauchi: We believe that at our current pace, GT5 will be ready by December 2008. 4 years will have passed since GT4. It's too much time, mostly for the series fan. There are plenty of things left to do. We also have the online features. It's a completely different product compared to GT4. It's way superior in all aspects. We need to test it fully so that it becomes a perfect product. I consider it dangerous, to say the least, to release a game like this one without having subdued it to the toughest quality assurance tests. Also, since it's something so important, I fear of online features failing. That would be a fatal blow. I intend to introduce online features bit by bit. Another reason to release Prologue is the simple fact that it's been too long since GT4. I want to get the user feedback ASAP. And Prologue is a good way to obtain so.

Regarding the vehicles, have they been redesigned completely?

Yamauchi: Completely, from scratch. We have reused absolutely nothing (*emphasis on this*) from previous versions. Everything is new.

Regarding realism, when will we see car damage?

Yamauchi: Right now we're testing this. We will see car damage in GT5. There are three problems to solve though. Firstly, some car manufacturers don't care to see damage in their cars but others would never allow that. Some cars will be damaged and others won't, depending on the manufacturer. Secondly, the simulation. In Daytona Speedway, for instance, going slightly sideways when getting out of the banked curve and entering the straight section and hitting slightly the rear part of our car against the sides of the track will make our car become utter junk. Game over. It's a small mistake, but physics calculations tell us we'd undergo a 150 G force. That equals death. The car is literally disintegrated. We do not want that. We do not want to destroy the cars. I don't like that. That's ultrarealistic simulation, but if it happens, the game is over, you lose your car. I'm resisting to accept that kind of effect. Right now we're looking into how to make pure simulation and these kind of situations be compatible with each other. And the third problem, the fact that many driving games out there feature this kind of accidents, but I've never seen one which actually provide something positive or are perfect from a technical standpoint. I've got to think a lot about it yet, but I understand the series supporters do want damage and accidents because, for the better or worse, they're an integral part of reality.

Excuse me, but are you telling me Gran Turismo 5 is only possible on PS3 at the moment?

Yamauchi: Yes, exactly. On the other hand, Xbox 360 is not a system designed to support Full HD since the beginning. There are very few 1080p60 games on Xbox 360. It seems like a system designed for the inferior 720p. We're talking about significant differences in this very generation of home consoles. Soon enough people will give credit to the strong attractive of Full HD, of the true high resolution. I want to do videogames that take full advantage of each generation's technical abilities.

6olsack.gif

[Yamauchi says it would be totally frustrating to develop for Wii because of its lack of processing power and that while people, the industry and media say PS3, Wii and 360 are "Next Gen", the only true Next Gen is provided by PS3].

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=2121

H Νιντυ εχασε τα FF χαρη στην ''εμπνευση'' της να χρησιμοποιει ως φορματ την κασσετα για το N64 εν ετη 1996...

Αυτο δεν το πιστευω απολυτα για αυτο και και εγραψα το προηγουμενο!

Χωραγε ενα FF η κασσετα του Ν64 αλλα βεβαια χωρις τα βιντεακια!

Τεσπα δεν θα το αναλυσουμε παρπανω τι χωρουσε και τι οχι η κασσετα του Ν64 ! Απλα ας πουμε οτι η αληθειοα ειναι μετξυ χρηματων και χωρητικοτητας....

Kazunori Yamauchi(GT5)Head of Polyphony

Yamauchi: We believe that at our current pace, GT5 will be ready by December 2008. 4 years will have passed since GT4. It's too much time, mostly for the series fan. There are plenty of things left to do. We also have the online features. It's a completely different product compared to GT4. It's way superior in all aspects. We need to test it fully so that it becomes a perfect product. I consider it dangerous, to say the least, to release a game like this one without having subdued it to the toughest quality assurance tests. Also, since it's something so important, I fear of online features failing. That would be a fatal blow. I intend to introduce online features bit by bit. Another reason to release Prologue is the simple fact that it's been too long since GT4. I want to get the user feedback ASAP. And Prologue is a good way to obtain so.

Yamauchi: Completely, from scratch. We have reused absolutely nothing (*emphasis on this*) from previous versions. Everything is new.

Yamauchi: Right now we're testing this. We will see car damage in GT5. There are three problems to solve though. Firstly, some car manufacturers don't care to see damage in their cars but others would never allow that. Some cars will be damaged and others won't, depending on the manufacturer. Secondly, the simulation. In Daytona Speedway, for instance, going slightly sideways when getting out of the banked curve and entering the straight section and hitting slightly the rear part of our car against the sides of the track will make our car become utter junk. Game over. It's a small mistake, but physics calculations tell us we'd undergo a 150 G force. That equals death. The car is literally disintegrated. We do not want that. We do not want to destroy the cars. I don't like that. That's ultrarealistic simulation, but if it happens, the game is over, you lose your car. I'm resisting to accept that kind of effect. Right now we're looking into how to make pure simulation and these kind of situations be compatible with each other. And the third problem, the fact that many driving games out there feature this kind of accidents, but I've never seen one which actually provide something positive or are perfect from a technical standpoint. I've got to think a lot about it yet, but I understand the series supporters do want damage and accidents because, for the better or worse, they're an integral part of reality.

Yamauchi: Yes, exactly. On the other hand, Xbox 360 is not a system designed to support Full HD since the beginning. There are very few 1080p60 games on Xbox 360. It seems like a system designed for the inferior 720p. We're talking about significant differences in this very generation of home consoles. Soon enough people will give credit to the strong attractive of Full HD, of the true high resolution. I want to do videogames that take full advantage of each generation's technical abilities.

6olsack.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=2121

Aποκαλυπτικοτατος, ευχαριστουμε.:mrgreen:

Excuse me, but are you telling me Gran Turismo 5 is only possible on PS3 at the moment?

αργησε λιγο να κανει το επιβαλλομενο τρολαρισμα, αλλα το εκανε. :D

μαλλον ο κ.φαφλα-ouchi ξεχναει προς στιγμην οτι το παιχνιδι που φτιαχνει εδω και τοσα χρονια, ουτε FULL HD ειναι (1280χ1080), ουτε καν 60 καρε ειναι για την ωρα...

:-)

επισης ας του πει καποιος το "μυστικο" οτι με τους ρυθμους παραγωγης του, το παιχνιδι που θα πρεπει να ανταγωνιστει το gt5 ειναι το forza3 και οχι το 2.

Όσα αναφέρει για damage όμως είναι πραγματικά.

Μας έχουν φάει ορισμένοι με το damage….. και την έλλειψη του.

Τεσπα, μόνο ο χρόνος θα δείξει εάν το GT5 είναι αντάξιο του θρυλικού ονόματός του.

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...