Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση
logiko den einai na pesoun arketa oi poliseis an oloi perimenoun to 40gb modelo kai to pes gia na paroun konsola?

Το ανησυχητικό είναι ότι είχε ήδη πέσει η τιμή του ps3 στην Αμερική τον Σεπτέμβριο, απ΄όπου και τα νούμερα από NPD που βλέπεις.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

HW Sales

PlayStation 2 215K

PlayStation 3 119.4K

PlayStation Portable 284.5K

Xbox 360 527.8K

Wii 501K

Nintendo DS 495.8K

Game Boy Advance 75K

SONY's answer....

According to NPD data, September 2007 was a strong month for the PlayStation brand, which showed a 13% increase in total retail dollars generated year-over-year in the US with total sales of $337 million for the month.

PS3 continues to maintain an overall increase in sales, with 119K units sold at retail for the month. Also, with the new $399 40GB PLAYSTATION 3 SKU hitting store shelves on November 2nd, a new $499 price point for the 80GB model effective immediately, and highly anticipated titles available this holiday, such as Racthet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Folklore, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the PS3 is poised for very strong performance through the holiday season and into 2008.

The PSP had a great month, selling 285K units for the month. Success at retail is due to the release of the new slimmer and lighter PSP in North America which includes video-out capabilities for $169, the success of the Star Wars and Daxter Entertainment Packs, and the release of great titles such as Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

PS2 sales remained very strong for the month of September, selling 215K units, making it one of the best-selling consoles on the market.

:)

Sony sells PS3's Cell to Toshiba

So much for their earlier denial, eh? An anonymous Sony official has "confirmed" to Japan's Nikkei that they will sell their advanced computer chip operations to Toshiba in an effort to re-focus on core business. The official announcement is expected later today. The sale gives Toshiba the manufacturing responsibility for the much hyped Cell processor used in Sony's PS3. Sony, of course, will continue to invest in the Cell chip. Nikkei says the deal is worth some ¥100 billion (about $858 million) and should be completed by March.

Update: it's official.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/10/18/sony-sells-cell-to-toshiba/

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.toshiba.co.jp/about/press/2007_10/pr_j1801.htm

Πως και ξέφυγε αυτό από τον P3tran;

Tha vgei to gears of war gia ps3!!! Sygnwmi poy tha se apogoitefsw file moy alla to gears of war einai apoklistikotita tis microsoft ara den nomizw na vgei se ps3 para mono se pc kai xbox360. Ara mallon einai akyres oi plirofories poy soy edwsan.

οι αποκλειστικοτητες σιγα σιγα παιρνουν π@υλο...

"Another month, another batch of rumors from EGM's Quatermann.

You know, even though Sony hasn't announced God of War 3, it's coming. In fact, it was already sort of announced. Anyway, the folks at SCEA Santa Monica are already hard at work at preparing Kratos' debut on PlayStation 3, which should arrive during the next holiday season, joined by a little something called Gears of War 2, as well. Oooh.

Epic Games and Microsoft haven't confirmed Gears of War 2 either, but the game's stellar sales (not to mention the cliffhanger ending) is confirmation enough.

A little out of left field, however, is news of Sega reviving Skies of Arcadia. The sky pirate RPG was criminally overlooked, despite releases on both Dreamcast and GameCube, but apparently Sega been quietly preparing a sequel to the swashbuckling adventure.

The latest issue of EGM, featuring Ninja Gaiden 2 on the cover, arrives in subscriber hands this week."

δεν σας χαλασε εσας του xbox παιδια... :X

να και το link για να φτιαξω το κλιμα στους κατοχους του PS3 :mrgreen:

και LORD δεν πειραζει, μπορειτε και εσεις να παρετε ενα ps να δειτε ασπρη μερα (φιλικα) :lol:

Rumors = fimes

E wraia den leei poythena oti tha kikloforisei to gears of war kai to ninja gaiden 2 se ps3. Apla leei(Fimes) oti poloi kataskevastes tha vgazoyn paixnidia kai gia tis 2 konsoles. Kai an prosexes kala to athro leei oti fimes lene(Another month, another batch of rumors from EGM's Quatermann.)...

Ara ola ayta to poio pithano einai na parameinoyn fimes. Kai sto katw katw einai san na moy les oti tha kikloforisei to god of war 3 gia xbox360. Einai pote dinaton ayto????

Kai oso gi ayto poy les: "μπορειτε και εσεις να παρετε ενα ps να δειτε ασπρη μερα" Des ligo posoys axiologoys titloys exei to 360 kai posoys to ps3 kai meta moy les poia einai kaliteri konsola kai me poio polla games. Kai gia na deis eidi fimes lene oti i sony thelei na klepsei merika apo ta atoy toy xbox360 opws i fimi poio panw leei gia to gears of war 2. Den eida omws na ginete kati antistixo gia to xbox360(Diladi na thelei i microsoft na parei ena game poy einai apoklistikotita gia ps3)

Meta ap' ola ayta pistevw na se kalipsa sxetika me tis fimes kai tis oxi fimes...

Pesta re privateer giati toy ta lew alla thelei na pistevei se FIMES(Giati mallon mono me fimes tha kataferoyn na doyn tosoys polloys axiologoys titloys sto ps3) toy kathe anaxiopistoy arthroy. Mipws sas XALAEI poy exoyn vgei polloi perissoteres paixnidares me vathmologies anw toy 9.2 sto 360 para sto ps3? Lew mipws??

oti kai na lete pali arga i grigora to ps3 tha einai oi koryfi ... opos egine kai me to ps2 pou evgenan oloi oi megaloi players kai elegan oti to xbox einai kalytero apo to ps2 giati eixe skliro disko kai bla...bla...bla... kalos i kakos me auto megalosa kai den to metaniosa pote...ekana to lathos kai pira xbox360 kai mou evgale dead ring...kai tora to exo gia na akoumbao ton kafe kai kanena tasaki...mono gia auto kanei auto to axristo pragma...ps3 makran eti fotos mbrosta...kalo sas vrady.

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...