Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση
Αλλά, νά, βλέπεις στην πρώτη θετική είδηση σκάσανε μύτη οι από καιρό χαμένοι καλοθελητάδες να την υποβαθμίσουν και να πούν τα γνωστά δικά τους.

den xreiazetai ypobathmish apo emas, kai mono to gegonos oti apo thn en logo symfonia exairoyntai oles oi tainies toy spielberg tha eprepe na sas problhmatisei, giati kalh h miza apo thn MS, alla oxi kai toso kalh, bebaia thn en logo plhroforia thn afhsate ap'exo osoi speysate na anametadosete thn eidhsh, ti paraxeno pragma kai ayto.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

hehehe pantws o Bay akoma krazei thn Paramount gi ayth thn epilogh...

So by now you've heard that Paramount has dropped support for Blu-ray right? Good, so has a notable Hollywood director. Michael Bay -- the man behind "Transformers," "Bad Boys," "Pear Harbor," etc. -- just threw down with Paramount in his personal blog. In a forum post titled "Paramount pisses me off!", he states, "I want people to see my movies in the best formats possible. For them to deny people who have Blu-ray sucks! They were progressive by having two formats. No Transformers 2 for me!" That's right Mike, aim your PS3 right at their coffers!

Engadget.com

kai to update thn epomenh

Last night at dinner I was having dinner with three Blu-Ray owners, they were pissed about no Transformers Blu-Ray and I drank the kool aid hook line and sinker. So at 1:30 in the morning I posted - nothing good ever comes out of early am posts mind you - I over reacted. I heard where Paramount is coming from and the future of HD and players that will be close to the $200 mark which is the magic number. I like what I heard.

As a director, I'm all about people seeing films in the best quality possible, and I saw and heard firsthand people upset about a corporate decision.

So today I saw 300 on HD-DVD, it rocks!

So I think I might be back on to do Transformers 2!

Michael Bay

PS3 SDK 1.80 lets devs add custom soundtracks to games

According to an analysis of the most recent PlayStation 3 Software Development Kit (SDK) by Inner Bits, version 1.80 now provides developers with a method of streaming music off the user's hard drive. While the utility costs 12MB to implement, it's assumed that the cost will decrease in upcoming SDK releases. And while that uses a decent bit of precious memory, custom soundtrack support is the number one most requested feature for the PS3 and developers are sure to take advantage of it.

Additionally, this update also drastically reduces the overall memory cost of the PS3's operating system. System memory usage was only dropped to 48MB from 52MB but the video memory usage dropped from 32MB to 24MB. The cost of other features like the Friends List also has been reduced across almost the entire board, making them enticing developers.

Also added was a screenshot utility at a measly 3MB and the ability to use the PSP as an additional monitor for a reasonable 8MB. Amazing additions in all and it will be exciting to see what developers do with all these new possibilities. But mainly -- yay custom soundtracks!

Read

PS3 Fanboy interviews PSN producer Rusty Buchert

Ever wonder who's responsible for choosing the games on the PLAYSTATION Store? Rusty Buchert, senior producer at SCEA's Santa Monica Studio, is the man to talk to about original games on the PSN. He has a unique vision for the Store, where he wants to bring indie games, such as Everyday Shooter, to the masses. Check out our exclusive interview with the man behind the scenes.

Can you explain to our readers what your position is at SCEA?

Hi all, my name is Rusty Buchert and I am a Sr. Producer at the Santa Monica Studios. My focus is purely on PSN titles for the PS3.

The PLAYSTATION Store has differentiated its offering from that of its competitors. We've seen a lot of unique experiences, such as fl0w, that simply aren't on the other platforms. How is Sony's focus on downloadable games different than the other guys?

My focus has been to find unique, fun experiences. We started searching for games like this from the outset and we were searching through the Indie Scene right out the gate. In general the Scene thinks outside the traditional development box. All to often people get indoctrinated into one general way of thinking about games in genre, design, and execution. You are not going to get anything new thinking like that. We were betting on the fact that people wanted something new and not a rehash of a rehash of a rehash.

Continue reading PS3 Fanboy interviews PSN producer Rusty Buchert

PLAY Magazine awards Heavenly Sword 100/100

PLAY Magazine has reviewed Heavenly Sword for the PS3 and awarded it a super perfect score of 100/100. They claim it is the new standard of the 3D action genre and simply perfection.

What MotorStorm has become to racing and Odin Sphere to action role-playing, Heavenly Sword is now to 3D action: Perfection. [sept 2007, p.17]

News Source: Metacritic.com

den xreiazetai ypobathmish apo emas, kai mono to gegonos oti apo thn en logo symfonia exairoyntai oles oi tainies toy spielberg tha eprepe na sas problhmatisei, giati kalh h miza apo thn MS, alla oxi kai toso kalh, bebaia thn en logo plhroforia thn afhsate ap'exo osoi speysate na anametadosete thn eidhsh, ti paraxeno pragma kai ayto.

:-D Σωστος, σωστος.

Πραγματικά αυτό που λες με προβληματίζει πολύ, το σκεφτόμουν χθες το βράδυ μάλιστα και είχα χάσει τον ύπνο μου και το χειρότερο είναι ότο σήμερα δεν μπορώ να πάρω τα πόδια μου.

Χμμμ, έχεις δίκιο, είναι πολύ ύποπτο που δεν το ανέφερε κανείς εδώ,

peter_sellers_3918.jpg

Καθόλου περίεργο Slay. Μετά από ολονύκτιες ανθρωποθυσίες και όργια στα γραφεία της αίρεσης, ο μέγας αρχιερέας P3tran κατάφερε να κάνει summon τον Bill666Gates.

cult.jpg

Ο μέγας Bill μας είπε πώς η αλήθεια αυτή δεν πρέπει να φτάσει στα αυτιά κανενός και πώς όσοι αποκαλύψουν αυτή την αλήθεια θα πρέπει να κυνηγηθούν και να θανατωθούν.

Ετοιμάσου για επισκεψούλα της "Αδελφότητας του 360"

ΜΟΥΑ-ΧΑ-ΧΑ-ΧΑ-ΧΑ-ΧΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

PS: Spielberg προδότη και εσύ θα πεθάνεις!

βασικα slay περα απο την πλακιτσα, τα νεα ειναι περισσοτερο αρνητικα για το ps3,

παρα <θετικα> για το 360 ή για το hd dvd.

το 360 δεν ειναι hd dvd player, ουτε το πληρωνεις για να ειναι.

εχει ενα περιφεριακο, το οποιο παιρνεις αν θελεις και τοτε γινεται hd dvd.

το ps3 απο την αλλη στηριζεται στο bluray.

η sony υποσχεθηκε οτι ειναι το μελλον και θα βλεπεις απο εκει τις καλυτερες ταινιες του hollywood και οχι μονο.

και τωρα ξαφνικα, αυτη η υποσχεση βγαινει τζουφια κατα περιπου 1/3.

απο προχτες και μετα, με το bluray θα μπορεις να βλεπεις το πολυ το 70% απο τις ταινιες hd.

μαλλον παιζει και καποια συμφωνια για σοβαρη μειωση της τιμης του hd dvd player, οποτε μπορει αυτο που βλεπουμε να μην ειναι καν ολοκληρη η ιστορια.

θα δουμε....

οσο για τον spielberg, αυτος απο τη δεκαετια του 80 εχει ειδικους ορους για ολες τις ταινιες του...

nta3ei koularete gia 1.5 xrono einai h symfwnia.... den kerdise kai den exase kaneis (mono egw pou prepei na parw kai HD-dvd gia na dw to transformers alla tespa)

edw kai ena allo sxetiko neo

Just hours after the surprising Paramount news, we've now received an announcement from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, which also releases films from MGM. The studio was one of the more vocal Blu-ray supporters early on, but Fox hasn't released any high-def movies since March and has not really been much of a factor in the format war.

Now, however, in what seems like an answer to the HD DVD camp's big Paramount news, Fox and MGM have pledged exclusive support for 29 Blu-ray titles through the end of this year. The plan highlights six day & date BD/DVD new theatrical releases from Fox including the $241 million box-office hit Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and the $335 million box-office draw Live Free or Die Hard, four day & date BD/DVD (U.S. only) new theatrical releases from MGM, 19 'must-have on BD' films from the two studios' libraries, Fox's first-ever TV release on BD, Prison Break, and Fox's intention to release at least one state-of-the-art title per month featuring numerous BD 'firsts.'

Fox noted that the "vast majority" of its upcoming global slate will be presented on 50 GB dual-layer discs with BD-J interactivity and feature numerous Blu-ray exclusive high-definition bonus materials—something that many BD's have failed to adequately provide.

"Given that Blu-ray has consistently outsold HD DVD all year, and this is the case for any titles released by any studio in both formats, we believe that the time is right for us to accelerate our activities and help convert the nearly 60 million high definition households worldwide into Blu-ray households," commented Mike Dunn, President Worldwide, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. "By the end of this calendar year there will be expansive availability of technically vibrant releases featuring never-before-seen, advanced BD-J interactivity as well as a broad offering of playback devices at attractive prices that will prove to any doubting consumers once and for all that Blu-ray is the only way."

He added, "And as Blu-ray continues to grows stronger, it has become survival of the fittest which is most apparent in the retail landscape where our eager and growing global Blu-ray consumer base has caused a shift that is forcing the allocation of more space to the format that is selling the best. And, in many recent instances of note, top retailers in North America are choosing to promote the Blu-ray format exclusively in their stores."

O Spielberg kala kavei kai exei eidikes sumfwvies.

O Bey leei kai meta 3eleei... autos eivai!

Twra, to movo sigouro eivai oti h opoia diamaxh meta3u bluray kai HDDVD eivai KATA twv katavalwtwv prwta apo ola.

O P3trav bebea pou blepei ta pavta upo to prisma 360vsPS3 (evweite mias kai se forum PS3 eimaste).... blepei tous katavalotes ths SOny movo xamevous....

OYXI! OYLOI eimaste xamevoi me auta kai me auta. (ektos apo tov p3trav :-)

nta3ei koularete gia 1.5 xrono einai h symfwnia.... den kerdise kai den exase kaneis (mono egw pou prepei na parw kai HD-dvd gia na dw to transformers alla tespa)

edw kai ena allo sxetiko neo

Το θέμα είναι πώς σε 1.5 χρόνο ο "πόλεμος" των φορμά θα έχει λήξει. Ο νικητής δεν χρειάζεται συμφωνίες. Προς Θεού δεν λέω πώς αυτός θα είναι το HD-DVD, ούτε βέβαια γνωρίζω και πώς δεν θα είναι.

Μένει να δούμε αν η ιστορία επαναλαμβάνεται...

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...