Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση
Χαχαχα, κατι μου λεει οτι o Slay δεν αντεξε την μοναξια του myps3 και επανερχετε σιγα σιγα.....

Αλλωστε καταφερε να αποφυγει εντεχνως την "δυσκολη" ή αλλιως "ωχ αμαν, τι να τους πω τωρα...." περιοδο του PS3 :D :D :D

*ps...Slay, αλλαξε υπογραφη.Η συγκεκριμενη διαψευστηκε πανηγυρικα........ :)

lol μην τον πιάνετε από τα μούτρα.... Ντάξει, οι καλοί παντού χωράνε.... (οι κακοί και οι άσχημοι, έχουν γίνει ban)

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

lol μην τον πιάνετε από τα μούτρα.... Ντάξει, οι καλοί παντού χωράνε.... (οι κακοί και οι άσχημοι, έχουν γίνει ban)

Wolf, δεν με καταλαβες ....

Εγω γουσταρω να επιστρεψει... (και τον Blizzard θελω πισω) :D

GoW2 Lead Programmer Claims Barlog Got Carried Away, 1080p Not Confirmed

'I imagine we could make a game that worked at 60fps and 1080p, but...'

While participating in an interview with Newsweek's N'Gai Croal, Tim Moss, the lead programmer for God of War 2, discussed the viability of 1080p and 60fps for any follow-up to God of War 2 on the PS3. During the launch event at the Sony PlayStation Store in San Francisco, the game's director Cory Barlog made comments about how a future GoW would be on the PS3, have SIXAXIS and rumble functionality, and be in 1080p. "Cory got a little carried away at the press conference/launch event," stated Moss. "I owe him a kick in the balls for that -- thanks for reminding me."

Moss went on to discuss his thoughts on turing the third God of War title into a technical gem:

I imagine we could make a game that worked at 60fps and 1080p but we might have to make some decisions about the gameplay that we wouldn't really want to live with in, order to achieve it. We are an ambitious team and everyone will be pushing very hard to make something spectacular for the 3rd game.

So, after stating there wasn't an official confirmation for a third game, he then goes on to say they'll be working for something "spectacular" for God of War 3? Yeah, Moss, don't think we can trust you fully on this 1080p matter.

Akira Yamaoka talks about Silent Hill 5

"Fans of the famous horror franchise Silent Hill will be happy to know that we have managed to get a short talk with Akira Yamaoka (Sound Director, PC version "Silent Hill 3" Producer) who will have a great role in the making on Silent Hil 5, we are happy to report.

GamePro: Akira, its good to have you here to dicuss. Silent Hill has a very unique fanbase caused by the obvious unique style and settings of the games, will this be continued in Silent Hill 5?

Akira: At the moment I cannot reveal much detail on the story, or our progress, but I can tell you that this game will resemble Silent Hill 2 in the terms of the way the player is directed and the characters' behavoir.

GamePro: Despute is over the console which SH5 will appear on. Does Konami Digital Entertainment have any plans or ideas of the platform which Silent Hill 5 will be?

Akira: At this time we are still not sure. We are thinking of putting the next canon game on the next generation consoles like Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, but we have had a good past experience with Playstation [where the series was born] and we hope to continue that trend, but there are no definate plans as of yet.

GamePro: Will the gameplay aspect be a resemblance of Silent Hill: Origins or remain as far as the series is?

Akira: Everything is draft at the moment, but we might not copy the Silent Hill: Origins. That is not our intention as a different studio is inventing Silent Hill: Origins.

GamePro: You sound displeased with the new system?

Akira: I dont mind it, infact I like it and agree with the choice for the Playstation Portable System, but I dont think thats the camera angle we want on a home console. That way you don't see enough of the surroundings that really mean alot to the player in Silent Hill.

GamePro: Will you be composing the music as well as directing?

Akira: I have considered the sound directing offer, however nothing is 100% on the project, though I do hope it can be arranged.

GamePro: Thank you for joining us in this short interview Akira, we and all the fans of Silent Hill are extremly excited about the next installment.

PlayStation 3 backwards compatibility improved

With the PlayStation 3 firmware updated today, we thought we'd look around to see if there's an improvement in the amount of PlayStation 2 games that are playable on the PlayStation 3 . The backwards compatibility website hasn't been updated just yet, but it seems the emulation has been improved.

We can now confirm that some of the games that work that previously didn't play at all, such as Gran Turismo 4, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Soul Calibur III, Ratchet and Clank, Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, Genji and Rez all now work.

Games confirmed not to work include Zone of the Enders II and Ratchet and Clank 3.

We'll be testing the backwards compatibility for the next few hours, so we'll keep you updated on what works and what doesn't. We'd like to thank our forumer Frozencry for assistance with testing the backwards compatibility.

Euro PS3 launch causing stock issues in the US

Following the publication of NPD figures which show a small rise in PlayStation 3 sales, SCEA has said the European launch of the console has constrained supplies in North America.

A statement issued by the company this morning notes that PS3 sales were by up by 2 per cent last month to reach 129,638 units.

However, SCEA added, "We continued to find ourselves supply constrained in March due primarily to the shift in manufacturing focus to the PS3 PAL version to support the launch of the system in Europe."

The NPD figures state that 180,000 PS3 units were sold in the US during the month of March - compared to 199,000 Xbox 360 consoles. Wii came out on top with 259,000 units sold, despite continuing stock shortages.

But PS3 was the only next-gen console to see sales rise over the course of the month, SCEA said, with Xbox 360 and Wii sales down by 12 per cent and 22 per cent respectively.

PlayStation 2 is still outselling all of the next-gen machines with just under 280,000 units sold. However, 508,000 Nintendo DS units were shifted in the same period, making it the best selling hardware overall.

Sales of rival handheld PSP rose also by 2 per cent during March to reach just under 180,000 units. The price of the Core system was reduced to USD 169 earlier this month and according to SCEA, the response from consumers and retailers has been "very positive".

"March 2007 showed a 24 per cent increase in retail dollars generated year-over-year for the PlayStation brand in North America with total sales of USD 447 million, due in part to the addition of the PS3 platform as well as the strong launch performance of God of War II for PS2 at retail," the company's statement reads.

"On the software front, we were pleased to see sales increases from February for both the PSP and PS2. PS2 software showed a 29 per cent increase with the launch of God of War II and PSP software demonstrated a 13 per cent jump."

FEAR IGN Review

7.0 Presentation

The menus are stylized and the story is interesting, but I could have done without the lengthy load times.

5.5 Graphics

They're not bad, but they're simple. Is this what the next generation is supposed to look like?

9.0 Sound

I haven't been in a slow-motion particle weapon fight yet in real life, but when I am, I hope it sounds this cool.

8.5 Gameplay

It's just fun to play. Leaping over ledges, raining bullets on your enemies and watching them rag doll dance in SloMo is beyond cool.

8.0 Lasting Appeal

If you fall in love with the gameplay, Instant Action mode, online play and leaderboards are going to have you ghostbustin' for a while.

Impressive OVERALL

(out of 10 / not an average)

"Simply put, the PS3 doesn't hold a candle to the visuals found in the Xbox 360 version -- especially considering the handful of bugs that have dead soldiers getting stuck in walls and twitching on the floor. The detailed environments and clear draw distances aren't found on PS3. If you had never seen the other versions of F.E.A.R., you still wouldn't be impressed with the PS3's graphics, but compared to the PC and 360, this version is graphically dead in the water."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/782/782476p1.html

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...