Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση
Ε βεβαια μου ακουγεται απολυτα λογικο να παω να σκασω 660? για να βαλω Amiga OS4...ή μηπως οχι;:confused:
ahahahahahahahaha na parw 2 tote oxi ena. nta3 toulaxiston as to baptizan pc na to koba se timologio......
Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

GDC 2007: Mistwalker Testing PS3

Sakaguchi and friends dip their toes in the water.

In a GDC presentation centered around the Xbox 360 titles Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey, famed developer and Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi fielded a few questions on his future development plans and thoughts on the current console market. When asked to compare working on the Xbox 360 to other consoles, he revealed that his team has been testing out the PS3. That's as much as he was willing to divulge as he told the crowd that there aren't any games in development for Sony's system right now, or at least any that he would talk about.

Hironobu Sakaguchi did have one comment when asked for his thoughts on working with the Sony system. Short and succinct, he said without the aid of a translator, "PS3 is difficult."

Sony: 'We're Open to Changing the Sixaxis'

Rumble announcement imminent.

In a new interview with Jack Tretton, GamePro magazine got the president and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America to open up about the company's stance on the SIXAXIS controller. When GT broached the topic, Tretton had the following to say: "You will see peripherals coming from SCEA that will address the interests of the U.S. consumer. I don't have anything to tell you specifically, but we're open to changing the Sixaxis controller."

A major complaint that's been lodged regarding the controller by countless members of the media and gaming community is the lack of rumble, which the SIXAXIS controller doesn't have. Is the extremely careful phrasing by Tretton his way of hinting that we could be seeing rumble functionality in the near future (after all, Sony and Immersion have kissed and made up)?

aprilpsm97resizedda8.jpg

"...the tailing "Sigma" is clearly a reference to the overall package: including the original game, the additional content from NG: Black, as well as an unspecified amount of original content, Sigma is the sum of all that is Ninja Gaiden. Going far beyond a simple grand packaging with a few novelty perks, the game in its entirety has essentially been recreated from the ground up, leaving nothing untouched."

"There are so many new kick ass animations, it makes the Xbox version of the game seem really outdated."

"Though DOAX2 isn't on PS3, trust us when we say the game lives on in Sigma, at least in spirit" (hot pic of Rachael above)

- 19 chapters

"A lot of that new stuff is giong to be where you're playing as her and going through the story, and seeing it from her perspective. There's also going to be tons of new enemies."

"the kind of special forces type guys that you fight in the original -we're going to have those, only they'll aslo be riding on motorcycles

- 60 frames per second, at 720p

"to give you a quick answer, it's that I don't think 1080p is as important as they would leave you to believe, as a bullet point."

"...come to the conclusion that to get the game running as fast as possible and looking as good as it can at teh same time, that 720p is the optimal choice..."

The game's difficulty is going to the same overall....and they are going to add a difficulty level that is "...above and beyond what people have seen before."

"First of all, I may be kind of old fashioned in my thinking, but I really think that if someone buys this game, they bought it -it's their game"

"I don't have the urge to charge people to unlock things that are already in the game"

Επισκέπτης

Μπα....δεν νομιζω,ειδικα αν το εχεις παιξει και στο xbox.

Θα ελεγα οτι τo πιο πανω game(H.S) θα ειναι μαλλον λογος αγορας ps3:)

GDC: PS3 is "best machine"

Former Shiny Entertainment boss Dave Perry has praised Sony's PS3 hardware, describing it as "the best piece of hardware, without question" - but claims that it will be years before developers tap that power.

Speaking exclusively to GamesIndustry.biz at GDC, Perry said that he hasn't seen "a single game that shows me the power of PlayStation 3."

"I haven't seen anything even close to what the machine's capable of doing," he claimed. "So that's the sad part for Sony - I feel really bad for them that somebody hasn't really stepped up to show us the hardware all singing, all dancing."

Head over to GamesIndustry.biz for the full story, as well as the full interview with Dave Perry.

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...