Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Ο Παπασουζας ετοιμαζει forza 2 ειδη εχω ξεκινησει δοκιμαστικα forza 1 ... Απο ποιον εφαγα γυρους??? , μαλλον λαθος κανεις μαζι τους τρωγαμε απο τον τρελαμενο j3d1 ακομη τον ψαχνουμε ....Παντως εχεις μια ταση να διαστρεβλωνεις τα πραγματα με βαση τα συμφεροντα σου......σου εμεινε κουσουρι απο τον κολλιτο σου BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"μαζι" δεν τους τρωγαμε :D

εσυ τους ετρωγες. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

και μιας και ανεφερες τα συμφεροντα μου, τελειωνε την αποστολη που σου ανατεθηκε, και μετα κανε practice!! ;)

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

To klasiko Deuteriatiko ar8ro apo to TheInq... http://theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=37995

PS3/PSP

It's been another awful month for Sony public relations.

Ironically coming shortly after an interview with Newsweek, where in Phil Harrison, the company's president of worldwide studios, spoke about Sony being more open, Sony launched a blackballing of the popular gaming site Kotaku.

Fortunately, Sony quickly realised the error and both parties made-up.

This action comes quickly after the European launch announcement debacle from last week, where Sony announced the removal of the hardware-based backwards compatibility from the PS3. Later the company has admitted that the purpose behind this feature reduction was to reduce overall costs.

The company is now promising that at least 1000 games will be backwards compatible on launch. We'll see.

In the same interview, Harrison commented on the possibility of DVD upscaling in the PS3, something it currently can't cope with.

Maybe Sony should concentrate on getting background downloading fixed first.

It seems the 20GB version of the PS3 is already being phased out, as Sony apparently lose more money on the budget model.

Better news comes from the settlement of the long-running controller-rumble patent argument with Immersion. We may now see rumble in future PS3 pads.

The amount of Playstation 3 units gathering dust on stores throughout the US is due to the strength of Sony's manufacturing and supply chain, according to SCEA chief executive Jack Tretton.

"It's a testament to the fact that we've been able to manufacture and ship units on a greater pace than any previous console," Tretton said in an interview with Reuters.

"Our goal is to fill shelves across the United States. Our goal is not to have empty shelves, it's to have full shelves" - as opposed to Sony not being able to sell through more units.

Despite there being many available units, Tretton stated "April or May is when we feel like we're going to catch up to demand and have product fully in stock across North America and stay there.".

If you can't afford a PS3, don't worry. Some units are now being offered at a paltry $10. Or maybe a Slim PS2 that plays SNES games...

We end today's Sony coverage with a song. The PS3 song.

Resistance gets two updates

Resistance: Fall of Man to get new online, spectator modes to coincide with Euro-PS3 launch.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6166783.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6166783

PlayStation 3 fans have a lot to look forward to on March 23. Not only does Sony's console finally get released in Europe and Australia on that date, but popular PS3 shooter Resistance: Fall of Man is also set to receive some additions to its online gameplay via a new update.

The update will contain two new online modes--Team Conversion and Assault. Team Conversion is similar to the existing Conversion mode, except that both teams will start off as human and have one life on each side. The Assault mode's objective is to wear down an opponent's defenses before destroying their base. Also added will be a new spectator camera which allow viewers to observe from any player's point of view, or free-roam across a battlefield.

A further update will also be released in May featuring two new multiplayer maps. One of the maps is set in Westmorland, England, and will feature the snowy hills of northern Great Britain. The other map is set in Camborn, England, where players will be able to take part in both above-ground and subterranean combat. The May update will also introduce new global matchmaking and leaderboard options. Sony has not announced pricing for the new maps.

Motorstorm's rampageous brand of racing is a great deal of fun--it's just a pity there aren't more ways to experience it.

The Good: Core racing design is a riot; online multiplayer is a great deal of fun; superb visuals; great soundtrack and sound effects.

The Bad: A shallow package with only one (not very good) single-player mode; no offline multiplayer.

7.9/10

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/motorstorm/review.html

Eπειδή ο πυρετός της άφιξης άρχισε,θέλω μερικές γνώμες για το ποίο έιδος τηλεόρασης ανταποκρίνεται καλύτερα στο gaming του ps3.Lcd ή plasma έως 42'';

Ευχαριστώ εκ το προτέρων.

samsung 32 einai o,ti prepei..

gia mena i kalyteri tv einai i Philips me Ambilight i kalyteri tileorasi tou 2007.. tin exo dei dipla dipla me tin Bravia tis Sony Full HD 1080p tin 40ara kai milame oti i diafora einai terastia.. einai akrivi i philips alla einai foveri ependysi. gyro sta 3.300- 3.500..

episis kai i pioneer einai kali kai mia alli Westinghouse alla den xero an exei erthei auti akoma Ellada..

alitheuei auto giauto vgikan kai eipan polloi oti einai megali malakia tis Sony na min vgalei to ps3 xristougenna giati tote bainei kai to dwro kai genikos einai pio eukoli periodo gia agores kai to evgale anoixiatika..

kane auto pou tha kanoun oi perissoteroi. perimene mexri ta xristougenna na pesei i timi kai stis tv kai na vgei kanena bundle eortastiko ps3 na sou erthei kalytera..

Re guys akousate ti ginete me to ps3? pernei Amiga OS 4.. Apisteyto. Balte to ston titlo. o ypertatos logos gia na parei anthropino plasma to ps3

Βαλτο στο PCακι σου και γλυτωνεις και 660 ευρω...

http://amikit.amiga.sk/

Αν και τιποτα δεν συγκρινεται με το real thing ;-)

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...