Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Devil May Cry 4 releasing this autumn

In an interview with GamesIndustry.biz, Mark Beaumont, executive VP Capcom and newly appointed head of consumer software in Europe, revealed that Devil May Cry 4 will be released on the PlayStation 3 this "autumn".

Devil May Cry 4 will be, as Mark Beaumont said, Capcom's next triple-A title.

In the last few months there have been a lot of rumours about the PlayStation 3 losing its exclusive of Devil May Cry 4. Capcom finally put a rest on those rumours and reconfirmed it was PlayStation 3 exclusive and that they didn't have plans for releasing it on other platforms.

Hopefully the public can get its first Devil May Cry 4 touch this summer through a PSN demo.

Keep checking PSU.com for the latest Devil May Cry 4 news.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Juiced 2

44.jpg

juiced.JPG

juiced2.JPG

juiced2.JPG

- Release September, on PC, PS2, PS3, X360, PSP

- Developers listened to the complains about the first one being too advanced, so they've "mainstreamed" this one.

- "Looks great, better lighting than in PGR3"

- Has the official Hot Import Nights license

- Choosing competitions works like in PGR3, you have a bunch of options and can play whatever race you want, until you go to the next level

- Dragracing removed, Showdown mode removed. Drift races added.

- 93 licensed cars, 10 000 licensed components to add to your car, from BuddyClub, Wings, Greddy, Rays Wheels, Stilen and Mugen plus more.

- Has Driver DNA, similar to Forza's Drivatar. Remembers how you drive and makes a bot out of it.

- No more fictional city, this time real cities (but not as detailed as PGR3, they say). Rome, London, Paris, San Francisco, Sydney plus another 6. Each track (do they mean city?) has three different routes.

- Awesome physics.

profanws ftaiei to codec. exei anaferthei oti oi tainies pou einai ftiagmenes me mpeg-2 parousiazoun auto to fainomeno kai eixe anaferthei eidikotera stin sigkrisi tainiwn ftiagmenes me mpeg-2 kai h.264.ta prota blueray itan ftiagmena me mpeg-2 enw to hd-dvd xrisimopoiouse h.264.

tha mou peis giati afou to h.264 einai anwtero, xrisimopoiousan to mpeg-2? profanws logw licensing kai xorou. i sony den plironei royalties gia na ftiaxnei se mpeg-2 kai se sindiasmo me ta 25 gb pou prosferoun ta blueray, eixe tin euxairia na xrisimopoiisei mpeg-2 kodikopoiisi. se antithesi sta hd-dvd logw kai eleipsi xorou alla kai logw license, pigane se h.264 lisi.

sta prota diskakia me koino periexomeno fanike auti i anoterotita tou h.264 enanti tou mpeg-2 k pleon protimate kai sta blueray i h.264 kodikopoiisi. etsi stis nees kiklofories k sigkriseis, to blueray exei arxisei na deixnei ta dontia tou.

Η sony δείχνει να κερδίζει έδαφος στο Blueray Vs HD-DVD "πόλεμο"

PS3 driving Blu-ray movie sales, outpacing HD-DVD

Sony has made certain that recent Nielsen VideoScan sales figures would not go unnoticed, today heralding PlayStation 3 as a driving force behind a growing appetite for Blu-ray movie consumption. According to the Nielson data, during the first two weeks of January, sales of Blu-ray movies outpaced those of HD-DVD movies by a wide margin; in week one, 47.14 HD DVD titles were sold for every 100 Blu-ray titles; in week two, the margin grew to 38.36 HD-DVD titles for every 100 Blu-ray titles. High-Def Digest suggests that, despite HD-DVD's head start, overall sales of the two formats could be equal in a matter of weeks; while Sony is already confident that "Blu-ray has surpassed HD-DVD in cumulative sales."

It should be noted that during those first two weeks of January the only high-def titles released were two Blu-ray movies: The Covenant (Jan. 2) and Crank (Jan. 9). Also, if we are to credit PS3 for the Blu-ray sales spike, we should notice that not a single PS3 game was released during that two-week period (see: PS3 release schedule). There's reason for Sony to be proud that allegedly 90% of PS3 users have watched a Blu-ray movie; but from our perspective, we'd be just as willing to applaud if that percentage dipped in favor of deeper gaming experiences.

Perhaps the game drought has worked in Sony's favor, generating greater interest in Blu-ray movies, while early PS3 adopters wait for the software library to grow. No doubt Microsoft is also closely watching high-def movie sales; and if the current trend continues, a jump to Blu-ray is always possible.

link

και από τα comments που έχει από κάτω ξεχώρισα αυτό:

1. HD DVD are loosing ground as there are about 20 HD DVD movies scheduled for release this Spring, compared to about 60 for Blu-Ray. Also important to note that most HD DVD tiles are re-releases. Hard to win a format wars that way. I may have to purchase a PS3 just to watch Blu-Ray.

προφανώς έχει κερδίσει κ την μάχη των studios

Καλα βγαλε και την λιστα με τις αποκλειστικοτητες του HD-DVD ΣΕ ΣΧΕΣΗ ME TOY BLUE RAY να γελασει και το παρδαλο κατσικι.......Οταν τα φωναζω τοσο καιρο...

Perhaps the game drought has worked in Sony's favor, generating greater interest in Blu-ray movies, while early PS3 adopters wait for the software library to grow.

οταν σας ελεγα εγω οτι οσοι φιλοι μου εχουν ps3 το χρησιμοποιουν μονο για ταινιες, γελαγατε :D :D :D :D :D

Καλα βγαλε και την λιστα με τις αποκλειστικοτητες του HD-DVD ΣΕ ΣΧΕΣΗ ME TOY BLUE RAY να γελασει και το παρδαλο κατσικι.......Οταν τα φωναζω τοσο καιρο...

Γειά σου ρε spown cinefil :D

tin sony den tin xalaei katholou oi movie lovers na to paroun. autos einai k o skopos tis ensomatosis tou blueray sto ps3. na exei ena logo o allos na to parei san fthino blueray player, na to edraiwsei stin agora(to blueray) k na kinisei to endiaferon twn katoxwn ps3 na agorasoun blueray tainies. alloste den einai ligoi pou to glikokoitane san fthino blueray player...

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...