Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

PS3 price appears on Sony site

EUR 30 more than expected?

According to information on the Irish version of the official PlayStation 3 website, the 60GB version of the console will launch in the territory priced at EUR 629.99 - EUR 30 more than previously announced.

Advertisement

Text on the "Price" section of the website also suggests that the 20GB model will retail for EUR 529.99. However, it will not be available "at launch" in Ireland.

Back in May 2006 at Sony's pre-E3 conference, it was announced that the PS3 would cost EUR 499 / 599 in Europe, and the other EU territory sites still feature these price points.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=71894

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

PS3 Euro launch delayed to April?

What are the goals for this year for PlayStation

Stringer: I think it's 6 million units by the end of the quarter, worldwide. And then we have got the European launch in April, which is very important to us. I think we have 20 games out there. I assume we're going to increase the number of games.

http://news.com.com/Sonys+brave+Sir+Howard/2008-1041_3-6150661.html

PS3 Euro launch delayed to April?

What are the goals for this year for PlayStation

Stringer: I think it's 6 million units by the end of the quarter, worldwide. And then we have got the European launch in April, which is very important to us. I think we have 20 games out there. I assume we're going to increase the number of games.

http://news.com.com/Sonys+brave+Sir+Howard/2008-1041_3-6150661.html

Έτσι όπως πάει, για 1η Απριλίου το βλέπω να γίνεται το launch :mrgreen:

SCEE dismisses April PS3 launch

A SCEE spokesperson has told GamesIndustry.biz that PlayStation 3 is still on track to launch in Europe in March, despite suggestions from Sony CEO Howard Stringer that it will be here in April.

In an interview with CNET-owned site News.com, Stringer is quoted as saying, "We have got the European launch in April, which is very important to us."

But a spokesperson told GI.biz, "It is not the case that PS3 is launching in April," adding that suggestions otherwise are "incorrect".

For the full story, head over to GamesIndustry.biz.

Sony: 1M PS3s in Japan, GTHD Downloaded 300K

Does that mean shipped? Sold? In transit? Sigh.

Forgive us for being a little confused. Last week, Enterbrain announced that, based on collected data for 2006, Sony only managed to sell 466,716 PlayStation 3 units before the end of the year. Yet, just 16 days after those numbers became finalized, Sony's told the Japanese press they've shipped more than 1 million machines in their home country. Fuzzy math, or did Sony find a way to pick up the pace?

Reaching 1 million in Japan means the company has finally achieved their year-end goal of 2 million units worldwide a little over two weeks after its deadline. Speaking to Kyodo News, Sony said they're still maintaining worldwide shipment goals of 6 million by the end of March. Additionally, US and Japan combined, more than 5 million units of software have been reportedly shipped.

In other positive news, Gran Turismo HD has proved an unmitigated success on the PlayStation Network, having been downloaded more than 300,000 times in the first 20 days of availability. It probably helps Gran Turismo HD is completely free -- we'd be curious to see how that number would have changed had a $4.99 price tag been slapped on.

Κανενα καλο νεο σχετικα με το PS3 και την Ευρωπαικη κυκλοφορια ??

Θα μας βγαλουν την ψυχη μεχρι να το κυκλοφορησουν ....

Δεν ειναι σοβαρα πραγματα αυτα....

Κανενα καλο νεο σχετικα με το PS3 και την Ευρωπαικη κυκλοφορια ??

Θα μας βγαλουν την ψυχη μεχρι να το κυκλοφορησουν ....

Δεν ειναι σοβαρα πραγματα αυτα....

esy ti anangi exeis.alloi kathonte se anamena karvouna:) egw pantws mallon me vlepw gia kana import apo japan, 630 euro den dinw me tin kamia.

Θελω να κυκλοφορησει επιτελους και στην Ευρωπη , μπας και αρχισει να κανει πωλησεις της προκοπης και ξεκινησουν να βγαζουν και κανενα παιχνιδι ...;-) και να εχουμε και ανταγωνισμο απο εδω μεσα ....

Ετσι οπως παει η Sony θα αρχισει να εχει ροη σε τιτλους μετα την ελευση του νεου xbox720 !!!!

Αυτα πρεπει να παψουν με τις εγγυησεις ...

Κανονικα πρεπει να ειναι παγκοσμιες ....

Δεν το καταλαβα δηλαδη ...θελουν παγκοσμιοποιηση της αγορας, αλλα εγγυησεις region locked ???

ego den to diakindineuo na paro ps3 xoris na eimai kalimenos apo egguisi... gia auto pal kai mono pal ps3.

poli swstos o kallair..enas apo tous logous pou to dwsa..k basika osoi parete import ps3 kalitera proteimiste us ps3 oxi jp ps3.apo oti exw diabasei ta jp ps3 kanoun logokrisia se games tipou resistance px

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...