PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

Valve likes the Wii, not so much the PS3

"Gameinformer:What about the PS3?

Gabe Newell: The PS3 is a total disaster on so many levels, I think It's really clear that Sony lost track of what customers and what developers wanted. I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a "do over". Just say, "This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it". The happy story is the Wii. I'm betting that by Christmas of next year, the Wii has a larger installed base than the 360. Other people think I'm crazy. I really like everthing that Nintendo is doing. "

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

Valve likes the Wii, not so much the PS3

"Gameinformer:What about the PS3?

Gabe Newell: The PS3 is a total disaster on so many levels, I think It's really clear that Sony lost track of what customers and what developers wanted. I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a "do over". Just say, "This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it". The happy story is the Wii. I'm betting that by Christmas of next year, the Wii has a larger installed base than the 360. Other people think I'm crazy. I really like everthing that Nintendo is doing. "

μπορει οι καλυτεροι developers του κοσμου να λενε απο την πρωτη στιγμη που πιασανε playstation3 στα χερια τους οτι το μηχανημα δεν κανει,

αλλα η sony ετοιμαζει ακαθεκτη την διαφημιστικη της καμπανια για την ευρωπη:

this is living my friends!

basika i devs lene oti theloun.an einai magkes pou tous aresei toso to wii na katsoun na bgaloun kana game k kei.k oxi na lene euxologia.apla se mia genia pou einai i akriboteri,k to ps3 mia platforma akribi,tetoies dilwseis pezoun ton rolo tous gia sigkekrimenous apodektes.k opoios katalabe katalabe

Retail Radar: Saints Row poppin' caps on PS3

EB Games, GameStop post product listings for THQ's previously Xbox 360-exclusive gangbanger for the PlayStation 3.

Conventional wisdom says one of the keys to the next-generation system wars is game exclusivity. While Microsoft has locked up several games as Xbox 360 exclusives--the next edition of Splinter Cell, the upcoming BioShock, and million-shipper Dead Rising to name a few--Sony has reportedly let some exclusives slip through its fingers.

If a product listing on retailers EBGames.com and GameStop.com are any indication, at least one Xbox 360 exclusive is jumping ship for Microsoft's chief rival.

After THQ said it had delayed an unannounced PS3 game yesterday, GameSpot user SporkFireXPS pointed out that the two stores both have a listing for a PlayStation 3 edition of Saints Row, the gang warfare action game from THQ. He wasn't the only one who speculated on that being the game in question, as Pacific Crest Securities analyst Evan Wilson told investors he believed the mystery game to be a PS3 version of Saints Row.

No details on the PS3 version are listed, except for a ship date of May 15. Saints Row was released on the Xbox 360 in late August, and THQ never announced that the game was PS3 bound.

THQ had not responded to requests for comment as of press time.

Παιδια απο σημερα και μεχρι αυριο το βραδυ εχω στην κατοχη μου την <<καλη>> εκδοση του PS3 και ενα game σε BlueRay Disc το NBA2K7.Επειδη αυριο εχω ρεπο προβλεπεται να το λιωσω με εναν κολλητο μου και θα σας γραψω κι εγω τις εντυπωσεις μου.Το φιλαρακι που μου το εδωσε εχει φερει 5 κομματια απο Αμερικη και το μονο που θα χρειαστω αυριο θα ειναι ενα καλωδιο HDMI σε DVI για να το βαλω και στξ LCD μου HD ready Philips που εχω.Κατα τα αλλα με το σκαρτ παιζει κανονικα αλλα αυριο θα παιξω σε αναλυση 1080p....Οποτε και θα μεταφερω εντυπωσεις και εικονες.Αυτα

Παιδια απο σημερα και μεχρι αυριο το βραδυ εχω στην κατοχη μου την <<καλη>> εκδοση του PS3 και ενα game σε BlueRay Disc το NBA2K7.Επειδη αυριο εχω ρεπο προβλεπεται να το λιωσω με εναν κολλητο μου και θα σας γραψω κι εγω τις εντυπωσεις μου.Το φιλαρακι που μου το εδωσε εχει φερει 5 κομματια απο Αμερικη και το μονο που θα χρειαστω αυριο θα ειναι ενα καλωδιο HDMI σε DVI για να το βαλω και στξ LCD μου HD ready Philips που εχω.Κατα τα αλλα με το σκαρτ παιζει κανονικα αλλα αυριο θα παιξω σε αναλυση 1080p....Οποτε και θα μεταφερω εντυπωσεις και εικονες.Αυτα

1080p =! HD ready

Δηλαδη

HD Ready = πραγματικη 1366χ768 που γινεται με downscaling απο το αναλογο κυκλωμα της τηλεορασης σου απο την 1920χ1080 πηγη σου

1080p = 1920x1080 πραγματικη αναλυση

Αλλα μην ανησυχεις

Πρακτικα το ps3 δεν δινει 1080p.......

loool!

Καλορίζικο .. καλό λιώσιμο...

το έχω και εγώ το παιχνιδάκι

είναι ΦΟΒΕΡΟ

να σκεφθείς οτι ρίχνεις βολές κάνοντας την κίνηση με το sixaxis

:grin:

basika i devs lene oti theloun.an einai magkes pou tous aresei toso to wii na katsoun na bgaloun kana game k kei.k oxi na lene euxologia.apla se mia genia pou einai i akriboteri,k to ps3 mia platforma akribi,tetoies dilwseis pezoun ton rolo tous gia sigkekrimenous apodektes.k opoios katalabe katalabe

βασικα εσυ λες οτι θελεις τωρα. μυαλα οπως ο carmack και ο newell δεν εχουνε τιποτα να φοβηθουνε απο κανενα.

εχουν δωσει και οι δυο τα διαπιστευτηρια τους οτι ειναι κορυφη εδω και χρονια.

το κοστος κτησης δεν απασχολησε ποτε ουτε τον carmack ουτε τον newell.

αυτα ειναι θεματα που δεν τους νοιαζουν καν!

egw to antilambanomai etsi.gia mena lene oti nanai k opou fisa o anemos.k gw ksanalew.ama de tous aresei k tous pona o kwlos na min asxolithoun me to ps3.gia mena xtipaei sto oikonomiko k se tpt allo.allous mporei na tous boleuei oti apla sixainontai to ps3

Arxisav va emfavizovtai kai oi prwtes prosfores....

YG1. Bebea prosopika dev 8a avtalaza to PS2 me tipota

YG2. Av avtala3eis tsiparismevo PS2 perveis kai ta 40euro gia to chip ? xexexe

http://www.ps3news.ca/01152007/00/ps3_deal_get_100_off_with_ps2_trade

PlayStation 3 $100 Off at Gamestop and EB Games

PS3 $100 off at EB Games Gamestop with PlayStation 2 trade inHaven't purchased a PS3 because you haven't been able to find one or are just too wussy to pull the trigger because of the somewhat sizeable cost? Gamestop and EB Games are now doing an incredibly promotion that will get you $100 of your PlayStation 3 -- all you have to do is trade in your PS2.

And really, why would you want to keep your old system when you can have a brand new PS3 that will play all your old games anyway? The deal applies towards both models: the 20GB is a mere $399 with the PS2 trade in in U.S., while the 60GB would be a more manageable $499.

Here's the fine print of the ad, which we originally found over at Joystiq:

"Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. PS2 System trade must include controller, AV cable & power cord. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Playstation 3 systems subject to availability by location. See store associate for details. No dealers. No Rainchecks. Offer Expires 02/18/07."

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...