Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

p.s. i sony den tha bgazei tis xasoures apo to hardware mono apo ta paixnidia. posoi apo mas den tha agorasoun k toulaxiston 1 blueray movie oste na doun ti esti 1080p eikona? gia na min po i apoliti pleiopsifia, tha po mono para polloi... lansarontas to ps3, ousiastika i sony lansarei to blueray.

giati nomizeis oti i microsoft epelekse na ipostiriksei to hd-dvd...? den tin simfere na epikrotisei to format tis sony gia eunoitous logous.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

xreeeest, come to greeeeeeece

Pantos guys akoma kai to dvd exei arxisi na fenete ligo. Phra se ena filo lcd 19ra widescreen (1440 x kati) kai oti dvd balame den imoun eyxarhsthmenos apo tin eikona, eblepes liga xionakia. Kala na mhn miliso gia ta 50gb avi pou eixa, gelagame me thn tholoura. Kala eime telika me thn 17ra mou mitsubishi :D

@ kallair. Symfwnw mazi sou k gia ta painidia.. Aplws apo ti stigmi pou apofasise na bei se auti ti diadikasia den borouse na kanei diaforetika.. Ti na kanei? Na kathyserisei k allo to ps3? OXI. Na vgalei to ps3 xwris paixnidia? OUTE. ara.. mia lusi ypirxe.. Auto pou ekane estw k etsi, alliws eixe idi xasei.. Auti ti stigmi mono ikanopoiimeni borei na einai i sony etsi opws ta ekane pou kratietai toulaxiston.. Oso gia tis tainies symfwnw k malista an den kanw lathos i sony itan k i 1i pou evgale k tis lcd tv sta 1920 x 1080.. Prospathei na kanei oti borei. Opws allwste k i microsoft.. Symfwnies gia apokleistikotita me pro k.l.p. Emena k oi 2 mou exoun spasei ta nevra gi auto k adiaforw pleon, allwste monadikos xamenos einai o katanalwtis k kathomaste apo panw k asxoloumaste k mazi tous.. Allwste sou lew. Ti noima exei? Apokleietai meta apo 8 xronia na sou poune terma ta hd-dvd i ta blue-ray k o,ti tainies k paixnidia exeis parei mexri tote terma.. H mipws tha sou poune bravo pires mia lcd sta 1080p, twra sou nai axristi. APOKLEIETAI. Tha kerdisoun k oi 2.. H an thes kaneis apo tous 2 giati etsi opws ekselissetai i texnologia se 8 xronia apo twra tha vgoun kainourgia format.Gi auto na sai sigouros.. Hdh stn Iapwnia ton perasmeno mina ftiaksane tileorasi pou dexetai analusi 3 i 4 fores kaluteri apo 1920x1080.. HDH!!! ;-)

We've been playing with a PS3. Didn't take long to come up with a useful product - codenamed the HYPERDRIVE.

Features:

Connect any 3.5" SATA Hard Drive to the PS3

Developing ability to connect IDE hard drive

Supports upto 750GB (maybe more thats all we have here)

Switch between external HYPERDRIVE and internal 2.5" HDD

HYPERDRIVE USB2.0 Support to dump data to/from HDD

When you connect the system announces the drive requires formatting etc and then promptly begins to prep it. All system settings are unchanged so they are stored internally to the PS3 and not on the HDD.

We can assure you that larger hard drives will be essential in the near future. After speaking to colleagues from the Playstation Scene, booting games from HDD is possible and not far off. As the games are blu-ray (17gb+ dumps available) then the larger HDD the better, and you wont get very large and cheap 2.5" drives, however 250GB 3.5" drives are close to $60 these days.

We may release a simple adapter first so you can hook up with ease right now rather than wait for release of the HYPERDRIVE, that won't take too long at all to release.

Product pics / more info soon.

Here's some crappy pics showing our first attempts at 3.5" hook ups. Drive in this pics was 150GB - note how much OS space is taken up !!

o kivos erifthi...

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43957

Kαλα δηκαιολογιες του χαμενου......αφου μετα απο 50 νικες οπως λες και εσυ σε αφησα να χαρεις.......Συνεχισε την προσπαθεια.....KEEP WALKING P3TRAN.....

Οσο για ΤΟ GRAN TURISMO σου τα ελεγα...αλλα εσυ παντα παπατρεχας....

οκ ΚΑΤΕΡΙΝΑΚΙ!!! ο,τι πει το baby.

Sony reckons it'll do a PS4

Sony says it would be "rather short-sighted" to suggest there won't be a PlayStation 4, after Nomura analyst Yuta Sakurai did just that.

Speaking to the Financial Times in the wake of Sony's decision to to promote Kaz Hirai, Sakurai said he thought SCE's future would be determined by the former US boss's relationship with worldwide studios boss Phil Harrison.

But far more interesting were his thoughts on Sony's direction. "The appointment of Hirai could be the start of a shift from hardware to software," he suggested. "I cannot now imagine a PlayStation 4." (You think you've got it bad, Yuta - most of us in Europe cannot now imagine a PlayStation 3.)

Inevitably, Sony has responded, with US spokesperson Dave Karraker telling GameSpot: "Following the launch of the PlayStation 3 just a few weeks ago, and witnessing the huge consumer demand for the product, I think it would be rather short-sighted for anyone to predict there might not be a next generation of PlayStation product."

Indeed, Sony's never made any suggestion that it plans to stop with PS3 - Hirai himself having noted that a PS4 is in his plans, and Phil Harrison having speculated on whether it will use discs or an e-distribution model.

Sony reshuffle says 'nothing' about PS4 plans - Pachter

Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter has dismissed suggestions that Sony's executive reshuffle signals the company's exit from the console hardware market as "foolish" and "embarassing".

"I think Kutaragi's promotion signals absolutely nothing about Sony's plans for a PlayStation 4," Pachter told our sister site GamesIndustry.biz.

"It is embarassing that an analyst could reach that conclusion so soon after launch. Sony cannot have made such a decision, and to draw such an inference is foolish."

Pachter's comments come after former SCEA boss Kaz Hirai was announced as the new president of SCEI - a move which, according to Nomura analyst Yuta Sakurai, suggests a shift by Sony away from hardware and towards software.

It's not just Pachter who disagrees - speaking to consumer site Gamespot, SCEA communications boss Dave Karraker said, "Following the launch of the PlayStation 3 just a few weeks ago, and witnessing the huge consumer demand for the product, I think it would be rather short-sighted for anyone to predict there might not be a next generation of PlayStation product."

Pachter went on to say that he was in agreement with another analyst, Hiroshi Kamide, who has stated that he believes Ken Kutaragi will now be responsible for managing relationships with third-parties.

"I have said repeatedly that this is the last console 'cycle' as we know them, and that future hardware would contain new features and functions, but not change the architecture until we are ready for virtual reality or holographic gaming," Pachter concluded.

One PS3 Sold Every Six Seconds on eBay

Average price more than double retail.

According to figures from Terapeak Marketplace Research, on November 18th, PS3s were selling on eBay at a rate of one every six seconds. More than 2200 PS3s were sold between 8 am and 10 am PST on November 18th, with more than 35,000 units listed on the online auction site between November 16th and the 22nd.

If you weren't an auction winner, don't feel too bad; you would've paid more than double the list price for your shiny new console. The average sold price of a PS3 on November 18th was $1,243, with the average price for the time period between the 16th and the 22nd ranging just a bit higher at $1,276.

Kicking yourself for waiting in line overnight but not putting your PS3 on the auction block? According to Terapeak's numbers, not every seller walked away happy. Of the 35,521 PS3's listed between the 16th and the 22nd, only 28,546 auctions were "successful," which means a whole lot of auctioneers were left holding a very expensive bag.

An Enchanted Date

FromSoftware finalizes release window for 360-to-PS3 port.

The folks at FromSoftware have announced the official release date for the PlayStation 3 version of [eM] -eNCHANT arM- in Japan. It's currently scheduled for a January 25, 2007 appearance with a retail price of 8190 Yen ($71 US).

Originally developed as an Xbox 360 exclusive, Enchant Arm tells the story of young enchanter-in-training, Atsuma -- a boy destined to become the world's most powerful magician and the guy who is supposed to save the world. On the Xbox, its features included more than 100 different playable and non-playable characters, turn-based combat mechanics, and special unlockable creatures that could be used to assist the party. The PS3 edition will include all of these options and more, including additional cutscenes and story elements.

enchanted-arms-20061201110553155-000.jpg

We contacted Ubisoft, publisher of the American version of the Xbox 360 game (Enchanted Arms) to see if it would be releasing the PS3 installment on our shores as well. Unfortunately, the company had no official comment.

p.s. pragmatika pistevw oti olos autos o xamos ginetai xwris logo.. Sto telos den tha kerdisei kaneis k tha uparxoun k bluray kai hd-dvd.. Allwste an den kanw lathos proetoimazoun idi na vgaloun (an den exei idi vgei) ena player pou tha upostirizei k ta 2.. Aplws auti ti stigmi den tha borei kaneis na diathesei 3.000$ gia na to apoktisei.. Sto mellon omws oloi me ena tetoio tha kataliksoume ;-)

i warner brothers etimazei gia kikloforia ena ivridiko disko to opoio tha exei bluray kai hd-dvd stin mia plevra kai aplo dvd apo tin alli.

The hybrids work by having HD DVD players read through the 0.1mm Blu-ray layer to the 0.6mm HD DVD layer. As far as the player knows, the disc is just a plain old HD DVD. Blu-rays will just read the 0.1mm layer and ignore the other. Plus, a regular DVD can be pressed on the reverse side, allowing users to flip over the disc in case they want to play it in an older machine.

i apopsi mou einai oti to bluray exei megalo pleonektima logo tis sony pictures(xmen,spiderman) kai nomizw oti sto telos tha epikratisei.prosopika adiaforo afou otan me to kalo ta ellinika video clubs se kana xrono fernoun tainies se fisiologiki vasi tote oi times sta deck players tha exoun katevei estita.

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...