Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

ΑΑΑΑ Εγω δεν γνωριζω τι εχει μεσα.....Απλως εσυ επεσες μεσα στην παγιδα.....Το τι εχει μεσα και τι δεν εχει το ξερω εδω και πολυ καιρο...Αυτες τις εικονες τις εχω χιλιοδει και ξερω τα παντα απεξω για το PS3......Αστο εγω δεν τρωω χορταρακι απο τον κηπο σου!!!!!!!!!!!!......ΧΑΧΑΧΑ...\

ΑΑΑΑΑ ΟΣΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΒΛΕΠΟΥΜΕ ΝΟΜΙΖΩ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΦΡΙΤΕΖΑ, ΚΑΤΣΕ ΛΑΘΟΣ ΚΑΦΕΤΙΕΡΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ???? ΚΑΤΣΕ ΛΑΘΟΣ ΠΑΛΙ .... ΑΑΑ ΤΟ ΒΡΗΚΑ ΘΕΡΜΟΣΙΦΩΝΑΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ.....εεε??????

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση
ΑΑΑΑΑ ΟΣΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΠΟΥ ΒΛΕΠΟΥΜΕ ΝΟΜΙΖΩ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΦΡΙΤΕΖΑ, ΚΑΤΣΕ ΛΑΘΟΣ ΚΑΦΕΤΙΕΡΑ ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ???? ΚΑΤΣΕ ΛΑΘΟΣ ΠΑΛΙ .... ΑΑΑ ΤΟ ΒΡΗΚΑ ΘΕΡΜΟΣΙΦΩΝΑΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ.....εεε??????

palio asteio tou theou Arnold Schwarzenegger stin tainia "True Lies"....pou to thimithikes vre thirio? :mrgreen: :-D

PS3 Launch Sucked - 6/10, Future Unknown

dot_clear.gif

IGN has done a mega lengthy review on the launch of the PS3, stating that no one really knows what the future holds for the system. Did Sony do enough to make their claim as The King of the next generation? Not at all. Overall score - 6/10.

quote:

I'll close with this: given the momentum of the Xbox 360 right now and the strong reactions to the Wii's launch last weekend, the PS3 didn't come out swinging hard enough to cement its heralded position as king of the next generation this year. It's a long battle, of course, and Sony is well equipped to deal with it for the long run (as its PS One and PS2 victories have proven). But as the old saying goes, you only get one chance at a first impression -- and for this chance, the PlayStation 3 didn't dominate, it just showed up.

News Source: IGN

Gran Turismo HD delayed until Late 2007?

dot_clear.gif

It's not even a completely new game! Rumour has it that GT HD for the PS3 will be further delayed and may only make it on the selfs over a YEAR from now.

quote:

The big-name PS3 racing game Gran Turismo HD was set for release “this winter” in Japan by developer Polyphony Digital as recently as last month. But itʼs nowhere to be seen, so a 2007 release seems certain, but what kind of delay will that cause for the Q2 2007 release in America? Retailer Gamestop even goes as far as to say the game wonʼt be released for another year until December 1, 2007.

News Source: Videogamesblogger

The first 10 minutes: Demo of Motorstorm

http://www.playsyde.com/news_3826_en.html

λοιπον το κατεβασα, το ειδα, και ηρεμησα.

αν αυτο ειναι το Killer-ap, το μονο που κανει kill ειναι τον kutaragi. ;)

επισης στο αρθρακι του blimblim που εβαλε το video, λεει το εξης ωραιο:

Finally here is the first "first 10 minutes" of Playsyde! It's been a long wait, no thanks to my PS3 being held for one week at the french customs. And since I'm not the luckiest guy in the world, I managed to get one of the very rare few defective PS3 out there. Yep you heard me right, my PS3 doesn't work correctly. It freezes randomly after 5-20 minutes of being turned on, as far as I can tell it's a RAM problem. Needless to say I'm thrilled to pay for the shipping to and back to get it fixed in Japan. Ho well.

Anyway, I've still managed to capture this rather sweet video of the Motorstorm's demo. And I totally enjoyed playing it! I just hope there will be enough variety in the final game, because the rest is just excellent.

Update: I just realized I completely forgot (again!) to thank DjMizuhara for all his help in getting this PS3 here in France. Thanks my friend!

Downloadable Neo Geo Classics On PS3 But Not 360?

According to CVG, Soichiro Hosoya, director of SNK game titles, said, "We've discussed an online delivery service for our classic NeoGeo titles through next-gen formats and Sony has agreed to our propositions." This means SNK classics on the PS3 people. Unfortunately, the firm has not heard back yet from MS regarding XBLA SNK releases.

GameStop Reveals PS3 Attach Rate

New systems expected in stores weekly.

In its quarterly financial statement call, GameStop revealed some surprising attach rate numbers for the PS3 and Wii. Sony's latest console saw a low attach rate of 1.5 games per console sold, with Madden NFL 07 and Resistance: Fall of Man the best-selling titles. Wii saw a "surprisingly good" attach rate of 3.0 games per system sold. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Red Steel were the top sellers at GameStop and EB Games.

GameStop executives believe the low attach rate for PS3 is do to the "large percentage of PS3s resold at a huge premium." It is believed that once the PS3 is in the hands of "real gamers," PS3 titles should see a growth in attach rate.

Unbeknownst to anyone who has wandered into a GameStop, but second shipments of PS3 and Wii have arrived, either in warehouses or in stores (and therefore already sold out). It is expected that new shipments of each console will arrive weekly through the end of the year.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/747/747099p1.html

Αμα αρχιζει να χρεωνει του developers για τα Demo στο Playstation Network,πιστευω θα το χασει το παιχνιδι. Πολυ λιγοι κατασκευαστες και για πολυ λιγα παιχνιδα θα δεχθουν να πλήρωνουν οι ιδιοι το κοστος για να κατεβασει ο καθενας ενα demo :-?

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...