Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

Λοιπόν παιδιά το ps3 ηρθε !!

τα έχω συνδέσει στην 40x2000 με hdmi και είναι στα 1080p!

το καλύτερο είναι οτι σήμερα μου ήρθε απο τι play το Ultraviolet blue-ray

region B .

το εβαλα μέσα και το έπαιξε!!!

να θυμήσω οτι το ps3 είναι γιαπωνέζικο!!!

αυτή την στιγμή το 'εχω και κάνει update απο το Internet...

θα τα πουμε αργοτερα

με γεια!

@priv: καλο θα ητανε να ανοιχτει ενα sticky topic αντιστοιχο με το 360 {Απορίες, Εντυπώσεις, Προβλήματα}

υπαρχουν ηδη αρκετοι κατοχοι και φανταζομαι θα εχουν αρκετα ενδιαφεροντα να πουν.

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

κανά δυο αποριούλες.

Επειδή έχω χάσει κάποια επεισόδια.Η φθηνή σε σχέση με την ακριβή έκδοση βγάζουν τα ίδια γραφικά;

(και καλά η ακριβή είχε μια επιπλέον έξοδο)

Επίσης εμείς εδώ στο Ευρώπη που έχουμε 1300κάτι *768 θα βλέπουμε τα παιχνίδια σε 720p η αναγκαστικά σε 480p

tespa :P

1) nai vgazoun ta idia

2) Den exouns sxesh oi analisis me tis perioxes mallon ta berdepses me ta region PAL kai NTSC,h PAL analisi pou exoume emeis ellada einai 768x550, alla kai pali to ps3 einai region free dld paizoun ta paixnidia apo pandou tora me tis analisis vazeis oti analisi thes kai sikoni i tv sou 1900x1080(Full HD)1080p , 1280x720(HD ready) 720p kai kato analoga to game kai tin tv.

An kanw kati lathos as apadisi kapios allos. Ksexasa na sou pw oti apo analisis iparxoun kai endiameses 1000i kai 720i

To (p) simenei active prograsive lines kai to (i) active interlaced akrivos na sou pw tin allithia den exw katalavei ti akrivos diafora exoun kai ti metrane se sxesh me analish kai frames

PStran :D:D δεν βρηκαν τελικα PS3,λενε οτι θα δεν ξερουν ποτε θα ερθει η καινουρια παρτιδα..Ελεος...

Γιατι τετοιο χαλι το online του? Τι παει να πει region lock στο launch??Παιδικες ασθενειες αλλα δεν νομιζω ρε Πετρο να εχουμε προβλημα στο μελλον.Ας παιζω εγω το Gears μου στο Live τωρα και θα παιξουμε σε κανα 5μηνο online με το PS3...

Το camping στα Γιαπωνεζικα λεγεται: キャンプ :D:D

kati mou leei pos otan spasei me ti kalo kai to ps3 ta games tou tha ta riparoun apo perita videos klp kai tha keginte kai auta se vdv9 opos tou 360... oi pio idikoi ti lete? ine efikto auto?

ama mas peis ti einai to vdvd9

tha proxwrisoyme kai ta ipoloipa ^^

kati mou leei pos otan spasei me ti kalo kai to ps3 ta games tou tha ta riparoun apo perita videos klp kai tha keginte kai auta se vdv9 opos tou 360... oi pio idikoi ti lete? ine efikto auto?

afou to vlepeis oti nustazeis .. giati dn postareis otan 8a eisai pio nufalios :P ?

kai to ps3 8a paizei mallon ps2 backups apo hd afou

Users are unable to play titles that require HDD for PlayStation 2. This condition is planned to be resolved in the future with a system software update for PS3.

pros to paron to hdloader bootarei kanonika apla dn anagnwrizei skliro ...

Kutaragi made to pay with Poor Business Decisions - Loss of exclusives

A rather interesting article looks at how Ken Kutaragi of Sony has paid the price fo failing to finalize terms with independent publishers on the PS3, in years gone by the 'slowness' was ok as there was more time to finalize things.

quote:

Moore's job, however, was made easier by the fact that for the greater part of this year, PlayStation chief Ken Kutaragi hadn't finalized the business terms for independent publishers on the PS3. And without that, he was reluctant to greenlight any expenditures on Western third-party exclusives. In previous generations, Kutaragi's slowness hadn't been much of a problem because the first two PlayStations launched in Japan 8-12 months ahead of North America, leaving plenty of time to nail things down with Western publishers. But with the PS3 launching in North America just a week after Japan--and a year after a fiercely competitive Microsoft--Kutaragi's tardiness became a major issue.

Read More: Newsweek

Sony PlayStation 3: the Ars Technica review

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/ps3.ars/1

The Good:

The hardware looks great, and runs nearly silently and very cool

Wireless controller is light and feels great

Great-looking Blu-ray movie playback

Price is low for a Bluy-ray player

A lot of multimedia options

Solid backwards compatibility

The Bad:

Terrible online store

Slow, unituitive browser

No background downloading

Games continue to play even if you eject the disc; you have to manually restart the UI via the controller

Messy UI

HD scaler doesn't work right

Price is high for a video game console

No rumble, controller loses sync with system sometimes; little game support for motion-sensing features

Uninspired launch lineup

The Ugly:

Knowing that no one is actually playing this thing, every system is waiting in a box somewhere for the eBay profit

6/10

Vegas Can Wait

Rainbow Six delayed until 2007.

November 20, 2006 - In announcing Rainbow Six: Vegas had shipped for Xbox 360, Ubisoft also revealed that the PS3 and PSP versions of the first-person shoot had been delayed into 2007. Rainbow Six: Vegas won't be available on either system until January 30. Part of the delay may be attributed to the online component of Vegas.

When IGN recently visited Ubisoft's office to get hands-on time with Rainbow Six on 360, we asked if the PS3 version would have the same online functions. We were told that "it should work." Not exactly the most confident of responses for a game original expected to ship on PS3 in November.

With developers receiving information on the PlayStation Network close to launch, third-party games have taken a bit of an online hit. For instance, online multiplayer in Tony Hawk's Project 8 had to be cut. Since the success of Rainbow Six relies on its online support, a delay to ensure the best possible multiplayer experience may not be the worst news.

Sony Announces Official PS3 Cables

A full week after launch. Good job!

November 20, 2006 - When the PS3 launched to Japan on 11/11, those wanting to connect the system to a high def set without using the included composite AV cables had only one choice: purchase a PS2 branded D-terminal, component or S-video cable. PS3 branded cables weren't available at launch.

Today, Sony Japan at last got around to announcing official PS3 brand cables. Set for Japanese release on 11/22 is an official D-terminal cable. It will be followed on 12/7 by a composite AV cable, an S-video cable and a component AV cable. The composite cable will sell for 1,500 yen with the three other cables delivering double plus performance for double the price, 3,000 yen.

Each cable is 3 meters in length and uses 24K gold connectors.

It should be noted that PS2 branded cables do the job just fine with the PS3. However, if you find yourself concerned about having that number "2" on the packaging, you now have an alternative.

wrea eseis oi exipnakides anti na grapsw dvd9 egrapsa apo viasini vdv9 diladi thelei polu exipnada gia na to katalavete?

wrea eseis oi exipnakides anti na grapsw dvd9 egrapsa apo viasini vdv9 diladi thelei polu exipnada gia na to katalavete?

thelei ligo davici texnikes ^^

alla kai pali to ps3 thelei bluray :|

so an ennoeis san dvd9 to bluray 50 kai san dvd4.7 to bluray 25

tote isws iparxoyn elpides

alla giati na kopseis ta video otan video kanane to playstation ayto poy einai?

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...