Προς το περιεχόμενο

PS3 Ειδήσεις {News Topic}

privateer

Προτεινόμενες αναρτήσεις

• Απαντ. 9,5k
  • Δημ.
  • Τελ. απάντηση

i epilogi mias konsolas sigoura einai thema epilogis k proteraiotitwn pleon.to ps3 i tha peis den aksizei 600e de me endiaferoun ta bluray klp,i tha peis to agorazw giati me kaliptei k sto multimedia meros.

apo tin alli to brand playstation ontws einai pantodinamo k poulaei.omws arketa dinato einai k to brand xbox.i ms den ebgale tin deuteri konsola tis apla 360 dioti gnwrizrei oti to onoma emeine.se diafora forums alla k gnwstous m pou einai kathara mainstream tipoi sto gaming(pro evo k kana rallaki) me rwtane pwpw pote bgainei to ps3?to xbox 360 omws einai pio dinato e?

katalabainetai ti thelw na pw.emeine i retsinia oti to onoma xbox fernei texnologiki iperoxi xwris auto na isxiei sauti ti genia.apo tin alli to brand playstation fernei tin iperoxi sto software..pio palia omws,sauti ti genia de to blepw.

oso afora to bluray proswpika den me endiaferei na mou to fortwsoun se mia konsola,dioti einai gaming konsola k de goustarw na plirwnw kati to opoio den kseroume k an petixei

dare halo3...kala otan bgei auto asto..opws k to mgs4 dld,alla fobamai mipws o kojima to gemisei se videakia anti gia gameplay..katantaei kourastiko tin 4 fora..

Συνδέστε για να σχολιάσετε
Κοινοποίηση σε άλλες σελίδες

το ασχημο με το bluray (περα απο το οτι σαν τεχνολογια θα δοκιμαστει στα κεφαλια αυτων που θα παρουν τα πρωτα ps3),

ειναι οτι το drive σαν drive ειναι πολυ πιο αργο απο το 12Χdvd του 360.

αυτο μπορει να μην παιζει ρολο στις ταινιες (θα το δουμε), αλλα σιγουρα εχει σημασια στα games.

ενα μελλοντικο next gen drive με ταχυτητες next gen θα ητανε πιο χρησιμο σε μια παιχνιδομηχανη.

ομως oι τεχνολογιες τωρα μολις βγαινουνε, και νομιζω επισης οτι μετα απο τοσους μηνες,

ΟΛΟΙ καταλαβαινουμε οτι ο λογος που η sony βαζει ενα bluray πρωτης γενιας στην κονσολα της

ειναι για να εχει κερδη στην αγορα home video/movies, και οχι γιατι ειναι κατι που ηταν αναγκαιο σε μια παιχνιδομηχανη.

nai den diafwnw me thn prosegish sou, an bgei px ena 360 me enswmatwmeno HD-dvd 8a to pernes? ta exclusive einai ka8ara 8ema epiloghs px egw perimenw opws forza2 kai halo3. Pc monitor den exeis? mporeis na syndesei opoia hd consola ekei panw

an den eixa parei konsola k eprepe na dialekso, tote i iparksi hd-dvd drive tha anevaze kata poli tis pithanotites na paro xbox360. ta exclusives gia mena einai zotiko thema. an exeis paiksei ff k god of war, den sou paei i kardia na pas se ena sistima pou den ta exei. pc monitor exo (lg1915s 19'') alla to thema einai na paro to full tis apodosis mia konsolas. den tha to paro na to exo na kathetai sto domatio mou. its place is at the living room.

Δυστυχώς, το τελευταίο καιρό η SONY δημιουργεί συνεχώς αρνητικές εντυπώσεις.

Δεν ξέρω αν είδατε την καινούργια διαφήμιση για το λευκό PSP.

white-psp-europe.jpg

Φυσικό είναι να δημιουργηθεί τρομερός ντόρος για τα ρατσιστικά μηνύματα που μπορεί να υποθέσει ο κόσμος ότι υποβόσκουν.

Έτσι:

Sony pulls controversial PSP ads

Publisher confirms termination of ad campaign, apologizes to those who were offended.

Debate over a recent Sony billboard in the Netherlands advertising the release of the Ceramic White PlayStation Portable in the region was fittingly white-hot last week. That's when an ad featuring a Caucasian woman holding a black woman by the jaw in a threatening manner was decried as racially insensitive.

Today, one of those who criticized the ad and condemned Sony for running it, California Assemblyman Leland Yee, instead commended the publisher. According to a statement from Yee, Sony has pulled the advertising campaign and apologized to anyone offended by it.

"I am pleased to see Sony taking responsibility for their racially charged ad and appropriately pulling it from the marketplace," Yee said. "Sony did the right thing by recognizing their insensitive mistake and apologizing for offending many of their customers."

Yee was backed in his condemnation of Sony by representatives from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the civil rights education group Sojourn to the Past. Sony originally defended the ad, saying its only intent was to contrast the colors of its two models of PSP. It still didn't sit well with Rick Callender, president of the San Jose/Silicon Valley NAACP.

"Their attempt to contrast colors clearly created controversy and sparked painful feelings in the global community," Callender said. "Hopefully in the future, Sony will employ a better litmus test to their ad campaigns to determine if they will be sour to the taste of worldwide consumers."

[uPDATE]: A Sony representative confirmed for GameSpot that the ads had been pulled, and offered the following statement:

Whilst the images used in the campaign were intended solely to highlight the contrast between the different colors available for the PSP, we recognize that the subject matter of one specific image may have caused concern in some countries not directly affected by the advertising. As a result, we have now withdrawn the campaign.

We further recognize that people have a wide variety of perceptions about such imagery and we wish to apologize to those who perceived the advert differently to that intended. In future, we will apply greater sensitivity in our selection of campaign imagery, and will take due account of the increasingly global reach of such local adverts, and their potential impact in other countries.

According to the Sony representative, the company had only received a single complaint about the ads from within the Netherlands.

To πόστ το βάζω στο PS3 τόπικ, γιατί νομίζω ότι τα παραπάνω προσθέτουν ακόμα περισσότερο στο αρνητικό κλίμα που υπάρχει για το PS3, τουλάχιστον στους κύκλους του ίντερνετ.

Όπως το αντιλαμβάνομαι εγώ, η SONY κάνει τη μιά λάθος κινηση αμέσως μετά την άλλη.

Analyst: PS3 Won't Be In Assembly For 4-6 Weeks

Sony's on a timetable

PS3 Assembly TimetableP.J. McNealy of American Technology Researchers thinks that the PlayStation 3 isn't going to see the assembly lines until at least another month. "We don't think [sony] is going to be in assembly for another four to six weeks -- end of July, early August," he theorized at the MI6 conference.

While he didn't say that Sony would miss their November 17th deadline, he did hint that the complex nature of the console will limit the yields they can come up with. "This is now the most complex box that's ever been built in this industry. It's going to have a Cell processor, it's going to have a Blu-ray drive. The number of pieces that are going into this box are even more astounding [than the over 1700 parts used in the Xbox 360]," explained McNealy as quoted by IGN. "While Sony has certain manufacturing advantages at the end of the day, this is a very complex process, and they're going to be limited to the yields that they can come up with."

Sony's stated goal is to build six million PlayStation 3 units by the end of March 2007, and a monthly shipping target of one million per month starting with the November launch.

http://www.sony-ps3.ca/07042006/18/analyst_ps3_wont_be_in_assembly_for_4_6_weeks

Sony Having Serious Blu-ray Probs, Says Chinese Paper

The paper says that production facilities have not been able to meet the demand for the diode that generates the blue laser that puts the blue in Blu-ray. Sony's own plants and those of Japan's Nichia Corp. have been having continued run-ins regarding supply shortcomings. This could not only delay production of Blu-ray DVD players, but also the PlayStation 3.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/sony-having-serious-bluray-probs-says-chinese-paper-186689.php

Analysts: Sony's 'Used Games Ban' Tech May Still Be Utilized for PS3

Would Sony effectively ban used games by making it impossible to play them on the PS3? It's not likely, but analysts believe that this patented technology could still be considered in some form as a way to deter games piracy and to protect other entertainment downloaded to the PS3.

In October 2000 Sony patented technology that would prevent PlayStation consoles from playing used, rented or borrowed games. Since this was discovered earlier this year, the web has been rife with speculation that Sony would finally use this technology to make it impossible to play games on its forthcoming PS3. The copy protection would verify a game disc and then register it to a consumer's console; after that it would proceed to wipe out the verification data meaning that the disc would be rendered unreadable in other consoles.

If this were to happen, not only would it frustrate consumers, but it would be especially devastating to the retailers that generate a large percentage of their revenue from used game sales. The used games business is estimated to be a $1 billion annual market.

While Sony has denied any such plans to "ban" used games, and it's not uncommon for patented technologies to never make it into a final product, some remain skeptical. Speaking to the Los Angeles Times, Wedbush Morgan Securities analyst Michael Pachter commented, "I actually think they're toying with this idea." Pachter added that he doesn't see Sony ultimately banning used games, but Sony could use the technology to bolster copy protection on other forms of entertainment downloaded to the PS3.

For the most part, analysts seem to agree that the technology will be used to deter game piracy. "While we believe it is unlikely that SNE will ban PS3 pre-owned games from being sold by the same chains that sell new PS3 games, we believe this issue remains under consideration," said PJ McNealy of American Technology Research.

The problem with used games in the video game industry is that publishers don't see a dime of those sales. "A used-car market creates currency to buy new cars. Same with games. Everybody acknowledges that," said Pachter. "The problem is if the used game is available a week after the new game is out for a $5 discount."

While publishers would probably love the idea of obliterating used game sales, the stigma associated with a ban would probably be too much for Sony to bear. "What does Sony get from that?" asked John Taylor of Arcadia Investment Corp. "Sony gets a black eye. It doesn't make sense to me."

Added an anonymous cryptographer, "In the video game business, it would be suicide for someone to do this. It's actually possible Sony filed this because they wanted to keep people from doing that."

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=13200

Αρχειοθετημένο

Αυτό το θέμα έχει αρχειοθετηθεί και είναι κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

Επισκέπτης
Αυτό το θέμα είναι πλέον κλειστό για περαιτέρω απαντήσεις.

• Δημιουργία νέου...